Statue Sideshow - Dinosauria - Gastonia Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night. It really is a very nice piece, and pretty heavy. It is bigger than I thought it would be based on the photos. I've got room for one more Dinosauria piece, so hopefully Sideshow reveals a new one. If not, I may backtrack and try to pick up the Stego or the Styracosaurus. Always liked the look of those two.

Anguirus vs Gigantis aka Sideshow Gastonia VS Shane Foulkes/Martin Garratt Rex.

21122667_10209979678545101_8220358293018435811_o.jpg

21055942_10209979678065089_8374801906558391820_o.jpg

I think the paint is pretty top notch on this one. The size too is comparable with the Triceratops, Ceratosaurus, ect..but the width is epic you really get a feel for just how different this beast is owing that odd anatomical feature.

This statue looks small and cute in some angle of view (maybe because of its height), but it is really a weighty one (See the length and the width) which need some space too. And around 10kg because it's almost solid!

Glad to know many of you have got the statues too! I think every pre-orderer should get it before end of this month. Blade mentioned Jorge Blanco has no further information yet...that makes me a little anxious. :rotfl Hope there will be some news in September just like Ceratosaurus in 2015.

I just saw that Gastonia is now 'LOW STOCK REMAINING' on official web site. I'm not that surprised. Good quality with only 200 limited number. And also...this year is the third anniversary both Tyrant King and Triceratops are still in stock, feel a bit embarrassed for this couple.:violin

Well they did just release an art print, so while not a statue it is a continuation of the line.

A bit of a ******* move for them to slide that discontinued statue in the corner on one of the promo pics, considering that statue is one of my grails. What I would give for them to reissue it, especially in bronze again.

Let me guess, the next dinosaur will be a Raptor or some related kinds, because Jurrasic Park is about to come in June 2018. It's a good time for Raptor.

Let me guess, the next dinosaur will be a Raptor or some related kind, because Jurrasic Park is about to come in 2018 June. It's a good time for Raptor.

I'll take any species at this point. Just keep the line going.

Hope they will continue with a concept art release years ago in a Sideshow book. The Pachycephalosaurus vs Raptors. That thing was impressive!

Official Gastonia is Sold Out at Sideshow Collectibles:( . There are just a few pieces of Triceratops, and with that I guess it ends a beautiful stage of my collector life. Thanks to these line, I have become a collector and I do not regret for a second that I have absolutely all dinosaurs from this wonderful Sideshow Dinosauria line. I think it's the last piece from this line :( Sideshow have not given any sign of revitalization😢

Tupuxuara, sorry I didn't see your post asking for the art.
I posted it a while ago in another Dinosauria post but not sure wich one.
The book is somewhere in storage so I need to look for it.
The pose was a running Pachy on one foot, charging and ramming one Raptor.
Another Raptor try to attack from the side.

I'm very happy Raveleijn, because you shared this picture:yess:. Who did the sketch? Jorge Blanco? What did Sideshow say? It will happen? Would it be sensational?

This one and many other sketches are taken from a Sideshow book from 2010 I think?
Message me your messenger account so we can chat there and I can provide more.

Hello all collectors of this line (Dinosauria).

It seems that Sideshow has eliminated from their site the Sideshow Dinosauria Line :( I have been left with a taste of sadness, after all these beautiful years, now it's just a memory. I can not believe that Gastonia was the last dinosaur in this line :( If you ask them, they do not answer to the question, "what next after Gastonia?"

Back