Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

wow, very nice looking. great detail work. that unmasked head is ferocious.

My waitlist converted earlier in the week for the exclusive and I had to cancel again. :banghead The Iron Man Mark II is coming very soon and I bought the Creature 1:1 bust during black Friday so the collectible budget is used up. :monkey2

My waitlist converted earlier in the week for the exclusive and I had to cancel again. :banghead The Iron Man Mark II is coming very soon and I bought the Creature 1:1 bust during black Friday so the collectible budget is used up. :monkey2
Yea, it's hard decisions some times mate, I feel your pain though.
Have a ferocious head shot on me:banana
P1020832.jpg

I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't display it with the exclusive anyway. I'll probably end up getting the regular down the road (or the exclusive if it comes up on second chance).

wow...great statue...my exclusive should come in a few weeks...amazing detail...looks so fragile and no issues of breakage.

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you."

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

One of Sideshows best this year hands down!
No Barbarians in my collection but for this thus far!
Diablo III overthrown

SideshowDiabloA.jpg

SideshowDiabloD.jpg
SideshowDiabloC.jpg

SideshowDiabloE.jpg

Diabloinfire1.jpg

Diabloinfire2.jpg

Diabloinfire3.jpg

Diabloinfire4.jpg

Diabloinfire6.jpg

Last edited:

I can't believe that the exclusive is on the gift card list. Hurry people before its gone. Fantastic piece.

This piece is pure BADASS!!! i cannot believe the amount of detail pure awesomeness!!

Can someone please tell in how many parts the statue arrives? Do you have to stick the weapons together or the hands?

If my memory is correct the weapons are attached to the hands.
- Body
- 2 heads (if ex)
- 2 arms with weapons
- swords for the back
- Base
- Horn (for the base)

I just got mine from an official retailer and was totally blown to bits by the size and quality of this statue. I couldn't get the EX version unfortunately although I thing I prefer the unmasked head...

My only problem is that my display has glass shelves and it would just break to pieces with that much weight on it...Oh well...

Excellent work by SS on this one :):)

I just got mine from an official retailer and was totally blown to bits by the size and quality of this statue. I couldn't get the EX version unfortunately although I thing I prefer the unmasked head...

My only problem is that my display has glass shelves and it would just break to pieces with that much weight on it...Oh well...

Excellent work by SS on this one :):)

Or how about the fact that Diablo 3 isn't coming out until next year sometime!

Back