Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah iv got arthras on pre order..but its still not the pally.

for the love i god make this available to us-

s04.jpg

Man I want that diablo statue they need to make a legendary scale figure like that one I would buy it I don't know where I would put it but I would buy it regardless.

i also found this bad boy.. but failed in trying to contact the guy who done it for a kit..

img5253.jpg

img5257.jpg

maybe someone else might have more luck ..

Not bad for a small scale custom figure. But not for me. At least the armature wire at the bottom of his feet should be remove. Maybe it was meant to keep it standing straight. If that is the case peg is better. Still better than nothing.

Last edited:
arthras death knight is close enough to pally. what we really need is an equally impressive orc, just a plain orc like thrull maybe. I cant believe they havent made one yet (no the fake orc on wolfrider doesnt count).

How is the orc on the wolfrider statue a fake one? Sure he's not standing by himself or Thrall but he still looks pretty good i think.

Not bad for a small scale custom figure. But not for me. At least the armature wire at the bottom of his feet should be remove. Maybe it was meant to keep it standing straight. If that is the case peg is better. Still better than nothing.

i dont think this was complete in those pix

Good Price for Diablo 3 Overthrown

Hi all, i'm currently searching for a Diablo 3 Overthrown Diorama and was just wondering what you guys think is a fair price to pay for one at this stage. Both Normal and Exclusive versions?

Cheers.

Re: Good Price for Diablo 3 Overthrown

Last three that sold on ebay went for $900, $1000 and $1200

Was it the reg or ex that was sold for that amount? Maybe I have to sell my ex if its worth that much :S

Cool, so 1k is about average for the ex, so would be safe to say around 750 for the standard version?

If you wait and are patient I bet you could get either one for under $450. It's probably only selling for so much now because there is tons of hype about the coming release.

Last edited:
SOLD!

Diablo 3 Exclusive auction on ebay I was watching, just for fun, just ended. Final price, excluding shipping,

$740

lol,

I knew I should have picked up 3 or 4 of those instead of 1. Damn, if I could just get a warehouse and $200,000 of capital I think I could make a lot of money buying/selling SideShow statues. You think a bank would give me a $200,000 loan if I told them I was going to use it to buy statues? :D

Re: SOLD!

This auction got a small chip under the chin (tip of beard), that's why its not as high I am sure. Anyway, this piece will sky rocket once the game come out for a few months to a year.

If you wait and are patient I bet you could get either one for under $450. It's probably only selling for so much now because there is tons of hype about the coming release.

I don't see this statue going under 450 for the reg or ex any time soon. Nor should it it's an excellently sculpted statue from a very popular game franchise.

doubt that.

you can buy mine for 2000$

Nah, I'll keep my own. Three, four months ago the exclusive was selling for ~$450 on ebay. The statue's sold out a year ago. After Diablo 3 gets old it'll come down, trust me. My friend just bought the Tychus Findlay for $575 shipped. After the buzz about StarCraft 2 died down a little the Tychus dropped in price ~$250.

Yeah the buzz will die down cause blizz won't release any D3 expansions or the Zerg and Protoss campaigns for S2. Prepare to wait bro. Seeing them at that price would be the exception not the rule.

Back