Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little late but I just opened up this statue. I have little paint bubbles all across the top of the base and some marks, is this the standard??

I also have a few paint defects and marks. The most annoying being in the middle of the red circle on his chest! Any info on how I can remove or cover the mark would be much appreciated.

Did you get it from SS or second hand? My DP is flawless. Bubbles should not be an issue, though some people have had marks.

It's a stunning statue. But too bad mine came with a broken knife and sideshow won't give me a replacement

It's a stunning statue. But too bad mine came with a broken knife and sideshow won't give me a replacement

Same happened with mine. I'm planning on using apoxy to fix it. Shouldn't take much depending on how bad the break is on yours. Mine is a clean break towards top of the knife closest to the handle making it bit easier to work with.

This was my first PF, i've been collecting 1/6 figure for li'l over a year and finally hunted down all I wanted from that market and now Im starting on PF's.... and Wow this PF is really Awesome, a true Fav' its sooo cool I had to go out and buy a shelf and a new lighting structure for my hallway to display it.. cause it needs that type of attention :) only wish I had a chicken hand oh well....

Any1 in the uk who wants to sell their Deadpool and save on ebay fees please pm me. I'm looking for one with no flaws :wink1:

I just started getting into Deadpool reading his Marvel NOW run and more honestly following a few Deadpool blogs on Tumblr. I think I might have to eventually find one of these to add to my collection, I don't know the X-Force version will do it.

I just started getting into Deadpool reading his Marvel NOW run and more honestly following a few Deadpool blogs on Tumblr. I think I might have to eventually find one of these to add to my collection, I don't know the X-Force version will do it.

You won't be disappointed. It's a superb PF!

Definitely get this guy if you are a fan of him or even if you are not. You get 2 headsculpt. Lots of weapon and chicken if you got the exc.

If you're interested I have an ex for sale.

So I converted a Deadpool to Xforce Deadpool...I was planning this way before Sideshows version...I think it came out nice.

So I converted a Deadpool to Xforce Deadpool...I was planning this way before Sideshows version...I think it came out nice.

That looks great. Did you paint it yourself?

I have the x-force version on PO, and I can't wait to display it with the red/black version.

That looks great. Did you paint it yourself?

I have the x-force version on PO, and I can't wait to display it with the red/black version.

Thanks Bmutha...No I didn't paint it myself, had a pro do it for me :)
and I dyed all the straps

Last edited:
Great day for me. Finally got my mits on an Ex. Bought locally for a good price. Now my Deadpool appreciation shelf is almost complete, just need Spazzy's swords now (strangely the X-Force variant does not tempt me atm). Best part about having a reg already is that now I can use all those parts.

mkbwhd.jpg

Back