Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect that by this time next year this is going to be solidly in the $700-$800 range for the "Johnny" come lately to the hobby. Remember that I said this in post #4532...:lecture

Can't wait to get my replacement base, because this statue rocks.

I still haven't decided which head to go with. Rocking the comic head right now, but I've switched it up several times. Usually I know what I'm going to use months before it arrives...but not this one, they both look great!

Can't wait to get my replacement base, because this statue rocks.

I still haven't decided which head to go with. Rocking the comic head right now, but I've switched it up several times. Usually I know what I'm going to use months before it arrives...but not this one, they both look great!

I used the comic head. The other is still in the box

I suspect that by this time next year this is going to be solidly in the $700-$800 range for the "Johnny" come lately to the hobby. Remember that I said this in post #4532...:lecture

I would actually say if the likes of Joker and Skaar having come out about the same time last year.... This will fly up to the $700-$800 range in the next few months, and then slowly fall back down to about $550 or so by this time next year...:lecture

Deadpool reg has been on waitlist since last Thursday.....

I think this one will go up in value and stay up there...

I would actually say if the likes of Joker and Skaar having come out about the same time last year.... This will fly up to the $700-$800 range in the next few months, and then slowly fall back down to about $550 or so by this time next year...:lecture

If you think so but this will not come down to much. It's selling already pretty steadily for the high $500's. Now if it's truly sold out it's gonna spike at least another $100 for the Ex. Once the newbie start showing up around Christmas time and early Spring. It'll hit another spike. Bringing it around the price I've mentioned mid $700's low $800's. Been doing this a long time but check back and you'll be able to quote this statement here.

Back