Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah with the size of a few SS EX's I have and have on Pre-order I think I am going to starting selling off my Bowens :(. I currently have 22 Bowens but the size of the sideshow stuff is huge. I think I am going to cut down to 10-15 Sideshow statues. Bowen got me into the hobby but I love the size and detail of Sideshow.

I have also converted over to the darkside.... Haha congrads and :welcome to the real show

9512343759_88750ab283_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Last edited:
whenever I call for a replacement, they simply direct me to the email address to send pics? So what exactly does calling accomplish?

whenever I call for a replacement, they simply direct me to the email address to send pics? So what exactly does calling accomplish?

It gets you instant communication and they will notate your account. I've had reps give me their direct email address and confirm receipt of my photos almost instantly. Turn your frown upside down :) and add a little charm. Or you can just send an email and wait two weeks for a response. Whatever works

It gets you instant communication and they will notate your account. I've had reps give me their direct email address and confirm receipt of my photos almost instantly. Turn your frown upside down :) and add a little charm. Or you can just send an email and wait two weeks for a response. Whatever works

I did call first on Monday, right after I received it. I talked to someone who emailed me asking for pics. I sent those immediately and she did confirm receiving them, and said that she forwarded them on to the returns department.

So, I'll wait another day or so before I call again to see what's up...

So, I really was excited about this piece. But I felt more and more that he wouldn't fit in, or that I didn't know the character well enough. So I held back on ordering him.

Up until today. Ordered. He looks bloody amazing. The end.

So, I really was excited about this piece. But I felt more and more that he wouldn't fit in, or that I didn't know the character well enough. So I held back on ordering him.

He'll look quite nice to darth talon =D. Besides, I think anything you put into those awesome shelves you got will fit.

He'll look quite nice to darth talon =D. Besides, I think anything you put into those awesome shelves you got will fit.

Thanks, man! :) I don't know exactly where to put him. But I will find a spot. Maybe a single space for him, to begin with. Maybe next to Cap A or Iron Man down the line. :)

Thanks for the kind words, buddy!

Reg? Are you annoyed you missed the EX?

Back