Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks laudel. Yeah I can only imagine how big a larger figure like hulk would be. I have to really think about how I order from now on. These take up alot of space.

Yeah Im getting that way now. I only have 2 pieces these days (optimus and hulk) they take up alot of space :lol

Yeah Im getting that way now. I only have 2 pieces these days (optimus and hulk) they take up alot of space :lol

Yeah with the size of a few SS EX's I have and have on Pre-order I think I am going to starting selling off my Bowens :(. I currently have 22 Bowens but the size of the sideshow stuff is huge. I think I am going to cut down to 10-15 Sideshow statues. Bowen got me into the hobby but I love the size and detail of Sideshow.

Wrong. This isn't a minor paint flaw, and I'm not being too picky. The pictures might not highlight it the best, but you can see it clear as day without having to inspect it. The rest of the torso looks like a matte black with these spots sticking out. After removing the protective insert that comes between his harness and torso there's a noticeable amount of paint on it. It's almost like they packaged it before it was fully dried.

My point is SS will probably determine this to be minor. I understand to you it is not.

My experience with paint flaws hasn't netted me a replacement yet. My PI had a thumb print smudge on her thigh. Visable and annoying. Even small chips on the base. These flaws only warranted my choosing of SS credit. My Pred statue before that the painted on netting was horrible and the paint apps to the thighs made him look like he was burned in a fire yet, only a refund was given. No replacement.
Whatever happens good luck. :wave

Last edited:
Beautiful statue. A hit for Sideshow.

jq5q.jpg

9p06.jpg

v949.jpg

sf7n.jpg

wzqn.jpg

oh04.jpg

ac96.jpg

cy6b.jpg

0f94.jpg

hsre.jpg

This is the 1st time I can't choose which HS I like most. I normaly know straight away. I can't wait for mine to come.

That's a great Sig your got there JD18 :lol

One thing I noticed today is the stitching on the costume is painted the same all over. Wish SS would have painted the stitching lighter to distinguish it. Would have brought out so much more detail. Instead they just painted over it. Smh :pfft:

Still looks great though the way it is. Wouldn't mind seeing a custom that way though. I'm sure it would stand out.

Very nice shot! Man these pics don't make the wait any easier, on more day. Congrats brother!

Time goes by slooooooly sometimes, doesn't it? :p Thanks!

I still like the comic head

Like others have said, both are great in hand, which has been a surprise to me - I've always had a clear favourite before. Not this time.

Back