Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't that lucky with my EX :(

Gonna mail SS later today.

NZ5YRSj.jpg

uydLHt2.jpg

quick pic,the guy turned out good! seems they put extra efforts this time and hope this will be a turning point in term of QC. just a tip, be very careful when you place and remove the right hand, the magnet is very strong and might chip the paint or makes you pump the leg when pulling, specially for the chicken hand since it's longer and harder to pull (that what she said),,will post more pics later :D I just hope the punisher be as good
y8ebanyq.jpg

Noticed people asking about the waitlist.

I personally went on the WL on the 20th June 2013 and it converted 3 days ago. 52 days after I went on, you never know. Best of luck if people are going on the WL still :pray:

Noticed people asking about the waitlist.

I personally went on the WL on the 20th June 2013 and it converted 3 days ago. 52 days after I went on, you never know. Best of luck if people are going on the WL still :pray:

I went on the WL last Thursday as soon as I saw the first in hand pics. Fingers crossed.

I went on the WL last Thursday as soon as I saw the first in hand pics. Fingers crossed.

Always worth a shot to jump on the WL although I would suggest picking up the regular while you still have the chance beacuse as good as this one came out I don't think it's likely to convert. It's also just a matter of time before the regular sells out as well...less than 100 status on the regular right now.

Back