Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wade has arrived :clap...fantastic looking piece...Sideshow hit a grand slam with this one

some quick pics...

IMG_0398_zps47b8cbe8.jpg

IMG_0403_zps68e2a38f.jpg

Boooooooo...my base is dented and scratched. Statue looks good, though. Problem is, Sideshow is probably going to make me break it to get a replacement. Booooooooooo!!

This statue is a pure win, it's a phenomenal, he is a keeper for sure.

2elwa3r.jpg

2u7ylif.jpg

2hmfs6o.jpg

Does that mean its more than 100 left? I can't tell I'm on my iphone.

I got on the EX. wait list..we'll see.

Does that mean its more than 100 left? I can't tell I'm on my iphone.

I got on the EX. wait list..we'll see.

I think so. This weekend it said less than 100 remain. Now tha notification is not there. I am not chancing it. I am getting the reg from my LCS. I do hope my WL converts.

My reg arrived today.. My EX is arriving Wednesday. Im staring at the box while Im reading all of these posts... I feel so trapped and indecisive! The only reason i have both was because my WL converted and i didnt know that you could cancel the order on the reg within 48 hours... I was going to either sell the reg or have it custom painted into an x-force variant... what do the masses say? Should i open him up and by doing so guarantee more money gone out of my pocket or be responsible and keep him sealed till my ex arrives

Back