Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually pretty surprised that with such a high edition size that he's almost sold out this quickly after being released. I guess SS made the right call by doing so many.

he is awesome! congrats to everyone getting this :)

ve3e4aja.jpg

eze6e8a2.jpg

e2aty3y8.jpg

gupa6ava.jpg

matyda5e.jpg

Received mine today, which was a surprise! Thought it'd be here tomorrow! It's AWESOME though! I'm debating between heads at the moment, and while I have the comic head on right now, I may swap over to the Merc head. Both are amazing though and really change the feel of the sculpt as a whole!

The paint and sculpt of the body is phenomenal! We're talking amazing work here, as many can see from the pictures thus far. The red has shades of black in it for depth and just REALLY make it all stand out that much better. The EX is hilarious, and while two guns would work just as fine if you're looking to pick this up -- the EX is just so Deadpool it's perfect.

The base is also amazing, and the swords on the back are great as well! The thing is actually REALLY big in person! I mean, proportion wise, it's amazing. In some of the pictures on the SS site he looked a bit skinny, but he's rather buff in person!

Overall, it's an amazing piece, and I'd highly recommend anyone who hasn't picked one up that's on the fence do so before the final 100 sell out. While the chicken is amazing, and really makes the piece that much better, even the regular would be fantastic in the end.

Sweet pics :rock so.glad I ordered one. Even if it is the reg just :D

thanks! reg or ex this thing is amazing.for me the merc head match the gun better while the comic head match the chicken better. I see myself mix & match the display from time to time :D

Called my LCS and he said that there's an exclusive coming in (mine :D).
Probably gonna have to pay a little bit extra but I don't care, I wanted that chicken :)
Not sure when he will receive it tho, probably next week.

I agree, that's why I always buy directly from sideshow, well that and because I am always buying the exclusives. Their customer service is top notch

Yeah, they rock customer service wise. My frozen dead nazi zombie had a couple of broken ribs that I probably could of fixed myself but sideshow just had me take a pic of me smashing the statue (I actually took a video of me dropping it on the basement floor which was really stupid because pieces went everywhere and they're sharp as hell) and they essentially sent me the entire statue minus the base.

I'm really hoping my Deadpool shows up mint but so far with the one exception, everyone's has been mint so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It looks like mine was delayed at the airport for pickup today for about 5 hours, otherwise I would probably have him on my shelf already. I'm definitely gonna be camped at my front door tomorrow.

Mine arrived today :)
It looked like he wasn't on the deliverytruck when I checked the FedEx trace-thingy, but he was!

as said above, the more comic-head works best with the chicken, the more tough-head works best with the gun. I'm still in doubt which I want to display first. But I need to make room now.

pics will follow tomorrow.

Yeah, they rock customer service wise. My frozen dead nazi zombie had a couple of broken ribs that I probably could of fixed myself but sideshow just had me take a pic of me smashing the statue (I actually took a video of me dropping it on the basement floor which was really stupid because pieces went everywhere and they're sharp as hell) and they essentially sent me the entire statue minus the base.

I'm really hoping my Deadpool shows up mint but so far with the one exception, everyone's has been mint so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It looks like mine was delayed at the airport for pickup today for about 5 hours, otherwise I would probably have him on my shelf already. I'm definitely gonna be camped at my front door tomorrow.

Pur it in a trash bag first :lecture

Back