Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me no ex is worth over $200:cuckoo:

Captain is. He's the only EX that you get a completely new statue with the EX version. Well worth the price difference vs the regular. As far as 200 for the chicken... Have to say probably not. Unless your a diehard fan with the mentality of ex or nothing but that's just silly IMO

That depends:

A) Is the chicken worth that much to you?

B) Do you trust the seller?

C) Is the chicken worth that much to you?

With some still left at SS, it's all a matter of if the EX is make or break. It seems like it looks great either way, so you could get the regular from Sideshow and end up saving roughly $200 depending on how taxes and shipping works in your area!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:exactly:

Ok, I hear ya. The chicken look pretty darn nice to me. Sure $200 is very excessive for a chicken. There are custom statues out there that cost between $700-800 and people still buying them.

I might scoop around and see if I can find the ex that is cheaper but I doubt I will.

Funny thing about EX switch out parts is that I usually end up displaying the regular combo anyway. Green Lantern is exception # 1, Deadpool will be exception # 2. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

Funny thing about EX switch out parts is that I usually end up displaying the regular combo anyway. Green Lantern is exception # 1, Deadpool will be exception # 2. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

Wow your set to get him tomorrow. Good for you bud. I should hopefully have him on Wednesday.

It looks to me like the comic head is too small for the body. The merc head looks much better in proportion with the rest of the piece.

IMO, the Merc head is just better looking. It does seem slightly larger. The ears and jaw line on the Merc head make it slightly wider and longer. The comic head doesn't really look that bad scale wise. I just don't care for it. I never really cared for Ed McGuinness' art and the comic head sculpt is pure McGuinness. For fans of his work though, they will probably love the comic head sculpt.

It all works out beautifully in the end. We have 2 head sculpts and we get to pick which one works best for each of us.

Ordered a reg one from a local retailer :rock

Nice! There's no doubt you'll love it. I have the EX but mainly display the REG version. My kids like the chicken so I switch it up for them. They get a big kick out of it and laugh every time they see it. However, if I were to display it just for myself, I would set up the REG version with the Merc head sculpt.

Nice! There's no doubt you'll love it. I have the EX but mainly display the REG version. My kids like the chicken so I switch it up for them. They get a big kick out of it and laugh every time they see it. However, if I were to display it just for myself, I would set up the REG version with the Merc head sculpt.

Thanks filip good to hear :D

Tough call. To me, the EX *is* this statue. There's plenty of other tough guy Deadpool statues around, but this is the one that captures his off-the-wall style lacking in the others. I wouldn't have bought this if I couldn't get the chicken.

:goodpost::exactly:

Sideshow has been...

hitting the mark on QC issues lately on most pf and like joker and deadpool is one of the most perfect shipment with no issues most of collectors have gotten from sideshow, kudos to you guys for fixing the issues and getting most of your pf with no issues the first shipment, hope this continues, if it does you will have alot of our cash in hand.

Back