Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist just converted!!! Has anyone elses Waitlist converted for the EX? ?

Honestly I wasnt expecting it to convert. Im not sure if I should accept it though. I heard some people here saying thtat Sideshow will also do a X-Force Variant, and I think I like more his XForce customm So has this variant been confirmed directly by sideshow, or at least hinted directly by sideshow?

And do you think the ES is too high or just about right? By this I mean if it will rise in price and eventually I might not be able to buy it and will regrett it for life XD

Like what Beast mentioned you should hold on to it if you like it. Being an Ex it will rise in price but by how much is anyone's guess.

The Xforce Ver I'm sure will happen but it could be years. Everyone's been expecting a Brown Wolverine ever since the Yellow/Blue Ver was made but are still waiting.

I didn't getting the Ex but man wish I was getting that chicken arm

I'm going to list mine for sale soon since Im cutting way down to almost nothing because of bad experiences from SS. It does look great! Ex or fail right :D btw will I be able to transfer to another buyers account? I did it once already. Can it be done more than once? I need to wipe out most of my PO list. Please don't email me for prices because I don't know right now. I will need a few items from pcs, Bishoujo, etc for trade as well. But I have to organize my items first.

I'm going to list mine for sale soon since Im cutting way down to almost nothing because of bad experiences from SS. It does look great! Ex or fail right :D btw will I be able to transfer to another buyers account? I did it once already. Can it be done more than once? I need to wipe out most of my PO list. Please don't email me for prices because I don't know right now. I will need a few items from pcs, Bishoujo, etc for trade as well. But I have to organize my items first.

Sorry to hear you've been so upset and are cutting back CBG. Hopefully some pieces will arrive to you that renew your faith in the hobby.

Sorry to hear you've been so upset and are cutting back CBG. Hopefully some pieces will arrive to you that renew your faith in the hobby.

Thanks bro, I'm over it. It's just been too stressful lately and nothing gets solved anymore with QC issues. I have lost faith in thier cs now. A hobby is suppose to be fun it wasn't for me anymore for reasons we already know. I won't be leaving. I'm just only buying maybe like 2 ss statues a year now. The rest is going to pcs, Bishoujo, 80s toys and now im going back into my first love for nice cars. I wish you all the best of luck and I know SS will be amazing with the new awesome characters list coming. Enjoy the hobby my good friend. many good things are coming from sdcc! :1-1:

Last edited:
Hey man, that really does suck to hear. I know Fett and Deadpool will be the top two centerpieces in my collection. Hopefully you'll change your mind later:wink1:

Hey man, that really does suck to hear. I know Fett and Deadpool will be the top two centerpieces in my collection. Hopefully you'll change your mind later:wink1:

Thanks bro, I know you and many others will all enjoy deadpool. He's getting rare already which is a great plus for collectors! Chicken or fail! :1-1: he will display very well in all collections!

Back