Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, and i hope your right about punisher, i wish they would have done a pf of the ray stevenson punisher from the warzone movie(best representation of the punisher ever on the big screen, absolutely perfect) that would have been amazing, i dont like how this one doesnt even have body armor on, but it is still a cool punisher statue, the skull looks cool and i like the suspender/harness system and the aa-12 shotgun is awesome.

While I agree Ray Stevenson looked the part more than anyone else they just aren't going to design a PF after a movie that was terrible.

Besides, the Classic Punisher has been a long time coming and I'm glad they finally did it.

While I agree Ray Stevenson looked the part more than anyone else they just aren't going to design a PF after a movie that was terrible.

Besides, the Classic Punisher has been a long time coming and I'm glad they finally did it.

Punisher war zone had parts that were terrible but it is a cult classic for any punisher max fan because it captures the garth ennis/tim bradstreet punisher max version of punisher way better then the other movies do. Hell they even named the hotel the bradstreet hotel after tim bradstreet, they have made plenty of pf's of characters of terrible movies, and war zone is a great movie that deserves a great pf imo.

Punisher war zone had parts that were terrible but it is a cult classic for any punisher max fan because it captures the garth ennis/tim bradstreet punisher max version of punisher way better then the other movies do. Hell they even named the hotel the bradstreet hotel after tim bradstreet, they have made plenty of pf's of characters of terrible movies, and war zone is a great movie that deserves a great pf imo.

iron Man 2 cones to mind

I think the Exclusive should've been a head with a comic word bubble coming out of his mouth saying some wisecrack. That'd be sweet. Also is anyone else worried about the video game? Activision sucks and its just two days before its release and still not alot of info. Its sketchy

Warzone was still head and shoulders above the other two Punisher films

I agree with that but it was still just about an ok watch. The Punshier deserve's to have a movie so much better than what it's had so far.

With the rights going back to Disney I don't think we will be seeing anything soon though.

I agree with that but it was still just about an ok watch. The Punshier deserve's to have a movie so much better than what it's had so far.

With the rights going back to Disney I don't think we will be seeing anything soon though.

Ya your right about that, war zone is the last movie that will have the r rating that punisher needs. Disney and marvel will probly do another pg-13 crapfest aimed at kids if they do another movie. Hopefully we are wrong tho and they will get Ray Stevenson to do a war zone 2 and just follow one of the max series plot lines that would be amazing.

I think the Exclusive should've been a head with a comic word bubble coming out of his mouth saying some wisecrack. That'd be sweet. Also is anyone else worried about the video game? Activision sucks and its just two days before its release and still not alot of info. Its sketchy

Ya I read some pretty bad reviews it, it sounds like it's gonna be ok, but not nearly as fun as it should be. As a huge deadpool fan I will have to get anyways. Can't wait to check it out tho.

So, can anyone point me to the right direction of telling diffrence between maq, comiq, and pff? Im confused

So, can anyone point me to the right direction of telling diffrence between maq, comiq, and pff? Im confused

Maquettes are usually movie based. They can be fully sculpted or mixed media and the scales can vary.

Comiquettes are fully sculpted and are almost all 1/5 scale pieces. There have been a few exceptions. For example, Spider-man, Venom, Carnage, Silver Surfer, and Iron Man (to name a few) were all listed as Coms but are 1/4 scale. According to SSC, Rhino was supposed to be the last Com in 1/4 scale. That means that any Com that is released from this point forward will be in 1/5 scale.

PFs are 1/4 scale and can be either mixed media or fully sculpted. The bottom line is that PFs are all 1/4 scale pieces.

Hope this helps.

Ha there should be a sticky tread explaining the difference between PF, CQ, MQ. The amount of times someone ask's that question. Nothing wrong with that of course because we're all been there.

:goodpost::hi5:
Maquettes are usually movie based. They can be fully sculpted or mixed media and the scales can vary.

Comiquettes are fully sculpted and are almost all 1/5 scale pieces. There have been a few exceptions. For example, Spider-man, Venom, Carnage, Silver Surfer, and Iron Man (to name a few) were all listed as Coms but are 1/4 scale. According to SSC, Rhino was supposed to be the last Com in 1/4 scale. That means that any Com that is released from this point forward will be in 1/5 scale.

PFs are 1/4 scale and can be either mixed media or fully sculpted. The bottom line is that PFs are all 1/4 scale pieces.

Hope this helps.

Maybe because people keep spewing out false info.

Today it's simple

PF 1:4
Comiquette 1:5
Maquette movie based

done.

Back