Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They automatically push back a full month if it won't be ready by the flex date. Those of us with payments due on the 5th will be pushed back to August, but it could very well be in stock shortly after July 5th. We will just have to call them and have our payments bumped up once it's on hand.

*Edit

Though there is a chance they just don't have enough coming in the first shipment. My flex is still set for the 5th. I ordered within 30 minutes of it going up for PO.

They automatically push back a full month if it won't be ready by the flex date. Those of us with payments due on the 5th will be pushed back to August, but it could very well be in stock shortly after July 5th. We will just have to call them and have our payments bumped up once it's on hand.

*Edit

Though there is a chance they just don't have enough coming in the first shipment. My flex is still set for the 5th. I ordered within 30 minutes of it going up for PO.

I ordered the minute it went up...I don't know If that makes a difference....He's coming soon...I'm happy! :yess:

So still hopefully not to long before we get this in hand. I can wait.

I cannot.

WANT_zps7044c11c.gif

Hey I just wanted to tell all the deadpool fans on here that the new game is awesome, it's everything a deadpool game should be and for every deadpool fan that likes videogames it's a must buy.

As for the Deadpool PF shipping, there is no date set yet. It isn't in their system with an arrival date to their warehouse right now. So it's going to be a few weeks or more.

Back