Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the problem arises when people take advantage of the system, people who have no interest in the piece or hobby looking to make a quick buck,now imaging if a true fan had to miss out because of some other factor he couldnt control, how would he feel

I could have picked up a Scorpion to flip it. I was in during the order window if I choose to, even saw the low ES, but I choose not to for the exactly the reasons mentioned above.

The only thing that bothers me about this statue is that I think the chest harness is a little lower than normally depicted.

the problem arises when people take advantage of the system, people who have no interest in the piece or hobby looking to make a quick buck,now imaging if a true fan had to miss out because of some other factor he couldnt control, how would he feel

Then you should be a more attentive fan if that's the case. Why do people get so bothered that they didn't get one or someone buys to flip. That's the way of the collecting world. It's apart of the hobby and not just with statues. I've seen it happen with 6" figurines. It's never going to stop and that's why you have to be an attentive fan, or else get in where you fit in.

Then you should be a more attentive fan if that's the case. Why do people get so bothered that they didn't get one or someone buys to flip. That's the way of the collecting world. It's apart of the hobby and not just with statues. I've seen it happen with 6" figurines. It's never going to stop and that's why you have to be an attentive fan, or else get in where you fit in.

Exactly, I know that down the road when I have to suck it up and buy a Spidey Pf or Com on the secondary market I am not going to be paying MSRP I know that for sure. Just part of collecting and has been since collecting began.

Exactly. Even the most veteran collectors on this board had to suck it up and pay aftermarket prices on something they passed on or hesitated to PO or even didn't know about a statue because they just started collecting. This is just part of the hobby. Peeps just need to suck it up and fork out the cash for their grail piece or wait for SSC to do a revisit of the character and hope they can live with that version. There really is no point complaining about flippers or aftermarket value.

Last edited:
Exactly. Even the most veteran collectors on this board had to suck it up and pay aftermarket prices on something they passed on or hesitated to PO or even didn't know about a statue because they just started collecting. This is just part of the hobby. Peeps just need to suck it up and fork out the cash for their grail piece or wait for SSC to do a revisit of the character and hope they can live with that version. There really is no point complaining about flippers or aftermarket value.

:goodpost: I agree it's not the most liked thing to do, but people do it for many reasons. I would love to get some to trade for some of the statues I missed from 2006 to mid 2012 when I started collecting. I just can't keep paying 500.00 to 900.00 for the older statues. It's really killing my budget. The trade method will offer me a chance to get some for a bit less than the scalper prices that some goes for now. My 2 cents.

All I know is I'm looking for a Spider-Man Comiquette and PF, and BiB Spidey. Didn't even know they existed until well after they were sold out. I know good and well they all gained value and I'll be paying up but I'm also not paying the resellers who are overly ambitious about their price. Your stuff is sitting neglected on eBay for a reason...

Anybody want to sell one I'd love to discuss.

All I know is I'm looking for a Spider-Man Comiquette and PF, and BiB Spidey. Didn't even know they existed until well after they were sold out. I know good and well they all gained value and I'll be paying up but I'm also not paying the resellers who are overly ambitious about their price. Your stuff is sitting neglected on eBay for a reason...

Anybody want to sell one I'd love to discuss.

Saw OBO on the Com in the FS section.

i cant believe this is soldout with 1250 ES, deadpool is not that popular of a character. wtf is going on, is it really the rubber chicken that did it?

anyway glad i got my order in.

i cant believe this is soldout with 1250 ES, deadpool is not that popular of a character. wtf is going on, is it really the rubber chicken that did it?

anyway glad i got my order in.

Its the only way it could be. We will know soon enough if the Reg sits around for an eternity.

Is this REALLY sold out. I only as because the Reg isn't even visible on the SSC website.

I had trouble finding it too. SS website is so blasted frustrating. The old days had all of the new products front and center on the website. Now you have to search for everything. It makes no sense.

the regulars are quite easy too find.... just remove the last '1' from the &sku in the link :)

Okay ... but you can't even find them with the search function when you type "DeadPool" so UNLESS you knew that trick before hand you wouldn't have a chance in hell of finding it.

Okay ... but you can't even find them with the search function when you type "DeadPool" so UNLESS you knew that trick before hand you wouldn't have a chance in hell of finding it.

:exactly:...Just makes me wonder. What the purpose of making it so hard to find the regular editions besides the obvious. Just happy that my want list is getting shorter and my time is limited. Then you guys can have this hobby and all the tricky things that SSC likes to pull on it's collector's.

Back