Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to get this PF but wanted to know if these statues last through time? Just looked through the Psylocke thread and there's a lot of problems with the paint cracking. Do all the statues go through this problem? I've never collected statues before, only comics =P

Psylocke was an exception as the factory forgot to apply primer to the statue prior to painting it. The paint can't bond to resin to well, so without the primer, the paint flaked. Generally statues will last a very long time if kept away from humidity and direct sunlight.

I PO when it came out and I started to look for other statues that I might like to get and saw the Psylocke thread... and it made me worried lol.

How many post till your no longer new? Just curious.

One is definitely not a vet in the first year. Sometimes I don't even feel like people are vets if it hasn't been 2+ years or at least someone who is a large participant on the forum. My personal opinion.

Glad to see Deadpool is sold out. I do however believe that the next 750 people that get on the waitlist will have no issues with it converting.
:monkey3

Wanted to get this PF but wanted to know if these statues last through time? Just looked through the Psylocke thread and there's a lot of problems with the paint cracking. Do all the statues go through this problem? I've never collected statues before, only comics =P

No, you get the occasional piece that was not up to par but most are solid and will last you more than a lifetime. :wink1:

One is definitely not a vet in the first year. Sometimes I don't even feel like people are vets if it hasn't been 2+ years or at least someone who is a large participant on the forum. My personal opinion.

Glad to see Deadpool is sold out. I do however believe that the next 750 people that get on the waitlist will have no issues with it converting.

I could agree with that there...:lecture

First year of what? Being on this forum or collecting statues? I haven't been on this forum for a year but I've been collecting for over 2 years.

First year of what? Being on this forum or collecting statues? I haven't been on this forum for a year but I've been collecting for over 2 years.

Vet this vet that yadda yadda yadda..... The whole thing is silly and would never use my tenure on here to prove a point or somehow to my advantage. Anyhow, lovin Deadpool!:yess:

I don't necessarily think someone who is a "large participant on the forum" should be automatically assigned vet status. A ton of people pump up their forum post count with meaningless posts like "nice collection" or "i agree" or "good post" or ":rotfl".

Personally, I only post if I think I have something worthy to contribute. If I think someone's collection is nice, I wouldn't simply say "nice collection", I'd also say why I think that.

I'm all about quality over quantity.

I don't necessarily think someone who is a "large participant on the forum" should be automatically assigned vet status. A ton of people pump up their forum post count with meaningless posts like "nice collection" or "i agree" or "good post" or ":rotfl".

Personally, I only post if I think I have something worthy to contribute. If I think someone's collection is nice, I wouldn't simply say "nice collection", I'd also say why I think that.

No doubt!

:wave

Well said.:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Who cares if you're a vet or a rookie member. If your opinions are stated intelligently and coherently, I don't care how long you've been here or your post count.

I've been here a long time...don't post much though. Doesn't make my thoughts any less valid than someone who joined last year and has managed to post 1000+ times. Just means they have more time for the interweb than some of us. :)

Anyway....Deadpool....cool piece. I ordered one.

Who cares if you're a vet or a rookie member. If your opinions are stated intelligently and coherently, I don't care how long you've been here or your post count.

I've been here a long time...don't post much though. Doesn't make my thoughts any less valid than someone who joined last year and has managed to post 1000+ times. Just means they have more time for the interweb than some of us. :)

Anyway....Deadpool....cool piece. I ordered one.

LOL join '05 and 97 posts?...... boy, when you post it must be good. :rotfl

Back