Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be plenty to go around no need to worry. These will be around for a long time in the secondary market. Anyone who wants one should be able to get one for retail.

Ok.... How many years?

I am not sure.... On the site i was on it was over 3, or what they use to call the great post purge (they ENTIRE FORUM CRASHED:horror) where people lost all of their posts... All I know is I am creeping up on you for posts my man so I am becoming less rookie like as it goes.

There will be plenty to go around no need to worry. These will be around for a long time in the secondary market. Anyone who wants one should be able to get one for retail.

I'm not worried, nor am I in a rush, by the time the ones I have coming see the market again. It's gonna be around late 2015 or 2016. Just in time for the next wave of collectors that's going to be joining our hobby at that time. I'll be there to collect their dues for joining the hobby late...:lol

I'm not worried, nor am I in a rush, by the time the ones I have coming see the market again. It's gonna be around late 2015 or 2016. Just in time for the next wave of collectors that's going to be joining our hobby at that time. I'll be there to collect their dues for joining the hobby late...:lol

:exactly: :lol

:clap .....:lol this is why the hobby is so awesome.

Funny...you could be reading comicbooks and collecting statues for years, but because you decided to join a forum later than others you could be labeled as a rook...

for us, it all depends on your behavior... and of course the kind of questions you ask. Some of them can easily be found on the internet with a little bit of searching. A rookie just asks these before thinking about doing a little research themselves... It's okay to ask things but at least show that you're willing to look for those answers themselves first :)

but to get back on topic: even though it's a museum pose and for my taste, not crazy enough, I still like it. Especially happy that they decided to include two heads :D

Funny...you could be reading comicbooks and collecting statues for years, but because you decided to join a forum later than others you could be labeled as a rook...

I think if that's the case, your posts (breadth of knowledge) would pretty quickly identify you as more than just a rook.

Wanted to get this PF but wanted to know if these statues last through time? Just looked through the Psylocke thread and there's a lot of problems with the paint cracking. Do all the statues go through this problem? I've never collected statues before, only comics =P

Back