Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue clearly shows why fully sculpted is better. Imagine if he had cloth fabric for tights. He would look absolutely ridiculous.

Batman has one good head and one 'WTF were they thinking' head, and Chicken bomb > Batarang, in other words Deadpool wins

Batman has two good heads I rebutt, One Batman head is better than two chickens and a lame base. Epic Deadpool Fail!

Get out of here with that Batman talk, even Rhino blows that one away not to mention all the awesome PFs from other franchises like Master Chief and Shaak Ti.
Besides, only Nova can say what his statue of the year will be for him.

Get out of here with that Batman talk, even Rhino blows that one away not to mention all the awesome PFs from other franchises like Master Chief and Shaak Ti.

I poed Deadpool too so I can talk smack about both thank you very much!:lecture

I would say thay they are both GREAT DP and Batman are amazing im getting both and I like Batman more but im a huge Batman Fan. I think the will both be great Statues. Batman Dc statue of the year and Deadpool is Marvel Statue of the year. :pfft: both are a win :blissy

I would say thay they are both GREAT DP and Batman are amazing im getting both and I like Batman more but im a huge Batman Fan. I think the will both be great Statues. Batman Dc statue of the year and Deadpool is Marvel Statue of the year. :pfft: both are a win :blissy

We were just having some fun. Hopefully no ones breakfast cereal was pissed on too badly.:nana:

REally the only thing I wished that they would have done is made his mag bandoleer sculpted as well. The Silver one. Other than that nitpick I really love the whole thing.

Brofist-random-30713110-716-693.jpg

Actually like i said in this thread https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118245 2013 is shaping up to be the best Statue year in a long time.

Statue of the year will be a matter of which character the owner prefers as all statues looks great (and hopefully arrive as great :pray:)

I'll be getting Babydoll, Deadpool, Rhino, Darth Malgus, Shaak Ti and Nathan Drake, so realisticly decied SOTY will be a momentus task :lol

I know that he has an ES 2000, that seems to be the norm for DC. Now Deadpool is the first EX PF marvel statue to hit the 1000 let alone 1200+. That's saying something.

DEADPOOL WINNER...

Deadpool%20%238%20copy-L.jpg

Or Sideshow is crazy:cuckoo:
They have been known to be :cuckoo:

Back