Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider-Man Comiquette EX. $1185 eBay
Venom Comiquette EX. $750 eBay
Planet Hulk (Bowen) sold for $500 on ebay.
Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

Paid $1310 retail plus tax for all these statues.
Sold for $3830...now that's collectibles working for the collection!

Those are all statues that I had an intuition on and purchases 2 or 3 of each over the years at retail prices and not a penny over. I have almost 25 years of collecting behind me and have accumulated tons of collectibles over that time. I'm one of those collectors that has figured out a way to make my collection some what work for me.

That's a King's ransom you got for the IM maquette! Nice! :clap

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

Those are all statues that I had an intuition on and purchases 2 or 3 of each over the years at retail prices and not a penny over. I have almost 25 years of collecting behind me and have accumulated tons of collectibles over that time. I'm one of those collectors that has figured out a way to make my collection some what work for me.

Female intuition Kenny? Jk bro.

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

in hoping not to open the old flipper debate again, i feel that pretty much any ssc/marvel piece that can be bought at retail and well done will eventually appreciate in value. Even The Thing PF which was available from ssc forever, is now climbing as well.

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

Wow 25 years? Cool I had a lot too but only 5 months for statues. I learn so much it's great! Im still learning everyday and my first spook just over with. Next will be the other holiday events. Also learn what PF and comiquette means lol.... All newbies will need time to figure this out. Congrats on holding onto them all so long. You must have money to kill to put on hold for so long. Happy collecting! Don't ever quit the hobby :clap I was tempted with so many issues of broken statues, scams, space, and money spent. But when I get statues like baroness Its all worth it. She brings back so many good 80s memories.

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

You are one smart collector, to be frank I would like to do the same from where I come from there is limited collecter to sell to. What you are doing do help alot in reducing the cost of collecting which will only continue to increase further in the future.

I think those you recent release you cant go wrong with would be the ex batman and the coming superman, I might just buy another one more ex superman to fund for the one I m keeping.

Does anyone know if the swords or knife will be removable or are they just part of the sculpt. The swords handles look sweet almost like they have real rope on them but I assume it's just sculpt.

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

any tips for us too, which all pre orders which u have stocked on this year, so we can too continue our hobby :1-1:, even private pm will do
i guess batman and poison ivy ex will be there, any other likely climbers??

even i dont actually mind these way of collecting and if i could maybe would have done it, but i think every collector should have a fair way of getting what they like, at least until a item comes in stock, sometimes some may not be able to order because of too many orders at the same time or other respnsibilities,
Just wish Sideshow gives a fair chance by keep the ES a secret and open till it comes in stock and one who is not sure about getting it too can firmly come to a decision.
the Es guessing can be part of the fun too in collecting even with the risk, if everything was so sure of climbing in value from day one, it would just attract more flipper purely for the money part rather than keepin one for collection
Ironlung uses his collection experience to make the most of flipping,
and thats how it should be, not how every Tom **** and harry getting whatever is there because of a small ES
I still am wondering what happened to that guy at last years HK comicon who made all this housemaid purchase the Batman begins and shadow pred exclusives
5988924225_daba1d272d.jpg

280580_252322214796022_100000547354363_977263_3022617_o.jpg

226011_2258830837085_1437823783_2635049_1312714_n.jpg

280815_10150269187164210_819564209_7348800_3093476_o.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the swords or knife will be removable or are they just part of the sculpt. The swords handles look sweet almost like they have real rope on them but I assume it's just sculpt.

I don't think any of the blades will be removable. What would be the point? It's not like you could pose them in the hands. Just more pieces to lose or break if they were removable.

Machine guns were banned in 1986. Banned from production but not ownership. So what does that mean? It means any MG a civilian owns was made before 1986. That also means every year there are less in circulation due to theft, damage, lost, confiscation. Every year there is a larger market for them as well. So the supply gets smaller the demand gets higher.

If you bought an m60 in the 90's you would have spent 4 grand. If you sold it today its probably worth 45-50 grand. This is an example of a "grail" type item but there are many. As with any collection hobby it all depends on condition quality and other "rare" factors. That is a hobby where you see a massive return on some items and I might add that you get plenty of value while you own and use it too. :yess:

Anyway no more thread jacking from me on this.

Deadpool is awesome, yaddi yadda

Iron Man 2 EX $1395 eBay

That's what i figured, those are not new statues, like i said the situation back then is very different. You will not be able to flip any of the new releases for anywhere close to the $ you did on past grails down the road.

sideshow made sure of that, for better or worse.

That's what i figured, those are not new statues, like i said the situation back then is very different. You will not be able to flip any of the new releases for anywhere close to the $ you did on past grails down the road.

sideshow made sure of that, for better or worse.

That depends on what you want out of it . . . I sold my Joker Ex in order to get a Joker Reg for free . . . I sold my C3PO & R2D2 pre-order in order to pay for my Hulk movie PF pre-order . . and I get all the sideshow points out of it for free . . .

Nope looks like the sword is not removable. Too bad... If the right hand can change the gun to the sword it would look sick.

That's a King's ransom you got for the IM maquette! Nice! :clap

The only sad thing about that is I was only able to afford one extra EX. due to how expensive they were when they went up for P.O. Now m starting to see these IM Maquette sell in the $1500 range.

The only sad thing about that is I was only able to afford one extra EX. due to how expensive they were when they went up for P.O. Now m starting to see these IM Maquette sell in the $1500 range.
Was lucky enough to pick up an exclusive from a shop in Barrie Ont for under $600 a few months back
Didn't even know it was an exclusive until i got it home and saw the tag on the box...opened it up and there was the nameplate :clap

Store owner had no idea what he had...pretty sure the Ex was going for around $1300 at that time

Score !!

Back