Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went to the SSC website and it's not even listed anymore in the data system...:( Really hadn't been paying attention to that line or it's threads. Probably trying to charge $349 for a "D" listed character did nothing to help the matter.

Thanks Ink...

they've marked down lion-o to dirt cheap just to get rid of it

Just went to the SSC website and it's not even listed anymore in the data system...:( Really hadn't been paying attention to that line or it's threads. Probably trying to charge $349 for a "D" listed character did nothing to help the matter.

Thanks Ink...

Tygra was cancelled about a month ago.

Well, anyone has noticed that crappy line across his shoulder?

282262_10151170994464145_504614680_n.jpg

It looks very weird... That's mean that the Ex hand would be an ARM instead?? I don't ****ing get it, hope they'll fix that wouldn't they?

What do you think?

I wonder if the EX will be removable at the wrist like the Predator statue EX bloody skull is. I can't see why the whole arm would be the EX accessory. I believe it will be swap wrists. One with the chicken and one with the pistol.

Just went to the SSC website and it's not even listed anymore in the data system...:( Really hadn't been paying attention to that line or it's threads. Probably trying to charge $349 for a "D" listed character did nothing to help the matter. Thanks Ink...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901906
https://www.thundercats.ws/news/thu...nceled-pop-culture-shock-cheetara-statue-513/

Thundercats was a cool cartoon, but I don't think it has the fanbase to support an ongoing high-end statue line. I loved the cartoon, but I know I had no interest in statues from it.

I wonder if the EX will be removable at the wrist like the Predator statue EX bloody skull is. I can't see why the whole arm would be the EX accessory. I believe it will be swap wrists. One with the chicken and one with the pistol.
If they do that, it's well and good. But as Nova mentioned, there's a possibility that it couldn't bear the weight by being swappable at the wrist alone.

Neo.

If they do that, it's well and good. But as Nova mentioned, there's a possibility that it couldn't bear the weight by being swappable at the wrist alone.

Neo.

Bear the weight of the chicken or the pistol? They're not weights themselves. If they snap in like the wrists of the predator it won't be a problem. And I don't think they'll be magnets...

Last edited:
Yes it is. I was out of this hobby for a while and then I see this.

"Hey babe, got some bad news. Santa isn't coming this year."

I wish this would sell out already. The fact it hasn't means possibly a higher ES?

Ease up, it's only been 2 days. You'd be pretty angry if it was only a 2 day window and you missed out.

It can't really sell out with TBD, more likely they'll let it run for a couple weeks then slap a number on it.

Ease up, it's only been 2 days. You'd be pretty angry if it was only a 2 day window and you missed out.

It can't really sell out with TBD, more likely they'll let it run for a couple weeks then slap a number on it.

Seems like its been longer! :gah: Anyway technically it can still sell out before the edition sizes are announced! :lecture

Back