Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really confused, have already 15 pre orders, like the statue but doesnt fit it with my collection, sad part , this will be awesome as a standalone character too, aaaaaarggh, will prob get on waitlist

really confused, have already 15 pre orders, like the statue but doesnt fit it with my collection, sad part , this will be awesome as a standalone character too, aaaaaarggh, will prob get on waitlist

FAILED_10.jpg

Why wait & regret later on ordering? ES could be very low & you will missed out.....

hope every freaks who wants will get this........ its TBD so no problem

Seems many of us here like it at least...Colossus, Movie Widow and Storm EXs had ES of 500. Everything else after had lower ES due to lower demand/orders. I'm guessing Deadpool will be at the very least 500 EX.

I didn't like the rubber chicken when I saw him at SDCC but the chicken starts to grow on me now. The serious head makes this statue so much better. I now think the serious head looks better with the rubber chicken on his right hand than the gun. I most likely would display him with the serious head and the chicken when I get my EX.

Love the statue but can live without the chicken. Will wait for the regular and purchase from a local retailer when released next year to save money...

The head sculpt looks different then the sdcc preview. Can't wait....

Big problem here - the gallery shows two headsculpts - 1 is the over-rendered Bianchi-diamond-eyes version, the other is the more trad "classic" style. Huge Deadpool fan, but do not care for the diamond eyes sculpt AT ALL & will not buy for that reason. If classic head is included, I'm there. Care to comment, Sideshow?

As it's a cheap PF I've got on board with the EX, know nothing about Deadpool but it looks like a cool statue and has grail like possibilities (the NRD wasn't too much either)

Back