Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:1-1: :wink1:

Oh you skipped me, no fun MAMBA, no fun!

Actually in all seriousness, I'm kind of curious as to whether this one will sell out like the good ole days whenever a PF released without NRD.

Thoughts?

Ski

No I didn't, look again :nana:

Wish this was fully clothed, would even be more amazing!

Ski

If it were to be done up like the Batman or Superman PF, maybe. If it looked like the Wolverine, Sabretooth, or Colossus PF, major fail and major pass by me. As it stands, this PF already looks amazing to me as is. Are you Picking one up Ski?

No I didn't, look again :nana:

Checking... :banghead DAMMIT! :gah:

If it were to be done up like the Batman or Superman PF, maybe. If it looked like the Wolverine, Sabretooth, or Colossus PF, major win and major ordered by me. As it stands, this PF would look amazing with full clothing. Are you Picking one up Ski?

I have erry....thang.

Agreed, btw.

Ski

Great to know! They should probably state that somewhere on the page... Or am I missing it? Seems like a selling point.

It does say it though. Not to sound crass, but for any statue with an EX the gold box on the page says what the EX is. The gold box for this one only mentioned the chicken, so that's the only Exclusive. That means anything other than the chicken, including both heads, will be standard.

Seems like the ES would be huge :lol

Hoping for 750 or less for the EX :monkey1

I'm hoping that my boy gets the 500 limited ES attached to him.

I'd really like 500 but I wouldn't doubt 750. It will probably be based off orders since its TBD. I doubt we'll see DC numbers on it but if they get a lot of orders no way its 500.

Actually in all seriousness, I'm kind of curious as to whether this one will sell out like the good ole days whenever a PF released without NRD.

Thoughts?

Ski

Well he does a fairly strong following, the pose isn't ridiculous and the ex makes sense for the character. Considering how the last several Marvel PFs have been .....let's say uninspiring, he could be full up in a day or two.

Good to see that you're joining the DP PF party!

Just wanted to see if the serious head and gun hand looked good in the gallery pics. Cartoony head and chicken hand won't see the light of day for me but the rest of this statue looks fantastic. Looks good + $350 price tag + 5 flex payments made this too enticing to pass on. That and the delay on the Superman PF made this an easy PO.

I think the Skaar PF was immensely more popular and much more anticipated than this DP PF, and that was lucky enough to have the 500 ES attached. So there is a chance we'll those get numbers for him.

Checking... :banghead DAMMIT! :gah:

I have erry....thang.

Agreed, btw.

Ski

Really? Did you finally score that Gambit EX PF that you were missing?

You can change my quote all you want. It won't change the fact that the costumes on the Wolvie, Sabretooth, and Colossus PF are hideous. :monkey3

I think the Skaar PF was immensely more popular and much more anticipated than this DP PF, and that was lucky enough to have the 500 ES attached. So there is a chance we'll those get numbers for him.

A 500 ES on the EX would be beyond awesome for this piece. Hell, I'd actually be happy if it came in under 750.

Just wanted to see if the serious head and gun hand looked good in the gallery pics. Cartoony head and chicken hand won't see the light of day for me but the rest of this statue looks fantastic. Looks good + $350 price tag + 5 flex payments made this too enticing to pass on. That and the delay on the Superman PF made this an easy PO.

I'm hoping that this will still be up when I get home. Was meaning to use the rest of my points. Got to excited and using the smart phone to place my order.

A 500 ES on the EX would be beyond awesome for this piece. Hell, I'd actually be happy if it came in under 750.

Think about it for a minute...

When the Skaar PF was up for P.O. It soldout with 9 or 10 hours. Which is to date since the NRD era. The fastest for a Marvel PF to sell out. So, unless it sales out somewhere near as fast. I wouldn't be shocked for the 500 ES apposed to the latter ES.

Think about it for a minute...

When the Skaar PF was up for P.O. It soldout with 9 or 10 hours. Which is to date since the NRD era. The fastest for a Marvel PF to sell out. So, unless it sales out somewhere near as fast. I'd would be shocked for the 500 ES apposed to the latter ES.

The difference is Skaar PF EX was up with ES of 500 since the beginning. This one has TBD ES.

Back