Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big problem here - the gallery shows two headsculpts - 1 is the over-rendered Bianchi-diamond-eyes version, the other is the more trad "classic" style. Huge Deadpool fan, but do not care for the diamond eyes sculpt AT ALL & will not buy for that reason. If classic head is included, I'm there. Care to comment, Sideshow?

No statue for you then.

Big problem here - the gallery shows two headsculpts - 1 is the over-rendered Bianchi-diamond-eyes version, the other is the more trad "classic" style. Huge Deadpool fan, but do not care for the diamond eyes sculpt AT ALL & will not buy for that reason. If classic head is included, I'm there. Care to comment, Sideshow?

both heads r there

After checking out all the pics and much deliberating, I had to go back and refer to my personal rules of collecting and in the end, I've decided that I'm passing on this one for now. I don't care much for the chicken so EX is not important for me. I don't have any connection to the character at all and it's not sexy enough for me to buy it based on visuals alone. It could have been very easy for me to get caught up in the hype of a Deadpool character and tell myself, 'Yes! I got in on another exclusive' but then I wouldn't be buying it because I'm in love with the piece.

Congrats to all those that have put in their pre-orders. Hopefully SSC knocks this one out of the park for you guys!

319085_10151170994414145_1978318472_n.jpg

282262_10151170994464145_504614680_n.jpg

Thanks to MagnusOpus (snagging the photos you put up for use).

Jroug - Both the Regular and Exclusive version will come with TWO switch-out head options (those two options can be seen above. Thanks again MagnusOpus!).

-SideshowAlex

Ordered. Looks fantastic.

Dammit, thought you were done collecting. :mad:

get out!

Flexed the EX to the finish line. ORDERED!

Wish this was fully clothed, would even be more amazing!

Now you really didn't think I'd miss this P.O.

In for the win!!! :yess:

Yes, now sell all that Pinoy!

Seems like the ES would be huge :lol

Hoping for 750 or less for the EX :monkey1

Yes Mamba5,

I would be a greater DP fan if this ES was ultra low and rare, that's why I like Deadpool!

Ski

Ordered me an EX. This'll be my first PF, so here's hoping they're not as addictive as Hot Toys figures.....

You're screwed, pal... :)

I didn't own any PFs last year. Seeing Joker at SDCC in 2011, I now own or have pre-ordered 5 PFs (Joker, Black Widow, Ivy, Bats, Deadpool)

Thank God there's the Flex-Pay Option.

Thanks to MagnusOpus (snagging the photos you put up for use).

Jroug - Both the Regular and Exclusive version will come with TWO switch-out head options (those two options can be seen above. Thanks again MagnusOpus!).

-SideshowAlex

will there be a x force version anytime? same pose?:monkey3

Ordered me an EX. This'll be my first PF, so here's hoping they're not as addictive as Hot Toys figures.....

:lol good luck with that

PF > HT :yess:

I'm hoping that my boy gets the 500 limited ES attached to him.

Yes Mamba5,

I would be a greater DP fan if this ES was ultra low and rare, that's why I like Deadpool!

Ski

It's very unlikely my friends, seems like this is a very popular statue, and I am sure Sideshow would want to take advantage of the high demand. I'd be happy if the ES is 750.

After checking out all the pics and much deliberating, I had to go back and refer to my personal rules of collecting and in the end, I've decided that I'm passing on this one for now. I don't care much for the chicken so EX is not important for me. I don't have any connection to the character at all and it's not sexy enough for me to buy it based on visuals alone. It could have been very easy for me to get caught up in the hype of a Deadpool character and tell myself, 'Yes! I got in on another exclusive' but then I wouldn't be buying it because I'm in love with the piece.

Congrats to all those that have put in their pre-orders. Hopefully SSC knocks this one out of the park for you guys!

Good for you bud. You got to have rules in this hobby and be able to stick with them or the hype will eat you up and empty your wallet. I have one rule. No more than 3 orders a year. This is number 3 so hopefully I am fine. Only 2 months till 2013.

Seems like the ES would be huge :lol

Hoping for 750 or less for the EX :monkey1

This thread is not overly huge and as big as deadpool is I don't see any reason why he would be over 500 for an edition size. Thats what I would like to see and expect anyway.

Nah, just moving some things around.

:nana::nana::nana:

:1-1: :wink1:

:lol good luck with that

PF > HT :yess:

It's very unlikely my friends, seems like this is a very popular statue, and I am sure Sideshow would want to take advantage of the high demand. I'd be happy if the ES is 750.

Oh you skipped me, no fair MAMBA, no fair!​

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHry6eLjTQ[/ame]

Actually in all seriousness, I'm kind of curious as to whether this one will sell out like the good ole days whenever a PF released without NRD.

Thoughts?

Ski

Back