Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the exact height including the thickness of the base? And the width?

Is the base diameter the widest part?

Thanks

Just scored an EX on the board here tonight. Have gone back and forth on this one for the past year but couldn't pass up the deal on here. Looking forward to adding this bad *** to my collection. :yess:

Just scored an EX on the board here tonight. Have gone back and forth on this one for the past year but couldn't pass up the deal on here. Looking forward to adding this bad *** to my collection. :yess:

Congrats bro. I sold my Reg not long ago but if it was the Ex he wouldn't of gone anywhere. Such a great piece, your going to love it

I sold this to get the xm one lol. It's still a great statue but base was boring ...

I sold this to get the xm one lol. It's still a great statue but base was boring ...

if your gonna match up Sideshows bases to XM ones then there's no competition, XM will always win hands down...but the Deadpool PF is a fantastic piece and I'd never sell mine :)

if your gonna match up Sideshows bases to XM ones then there's no competition, XM will always win hands down...but the Deadpool PF is a fantastic piece and I'd never sell mine :)

yes i agree, ss don't make solid statue like this that often now.

I wish I hadn't had to cancel DP but I had too much going on at the time. :(

Sideshow's Deadpool is awesome IMO. :rock

It's a phenomenal piece Snoops. SSC did a great job on it. The only slight knock I can give it is that it's slightly smaller than 1/4 scale. However, that doesn't bother me in the least bit. I have him set up next to my Punisher COM (which is slightly larger than 1/5 scale). They are perfect next to each other.

It's a phenomenal piece Snoops. SSC did a great job on it. The only slight knock I can give it is that it's slightly smaller than 1/4 scale. However, that doesn't bother me in the least bit. I have him set up next to my Punisher COM (which is slightly larger than 1/5 scale). They are perfect next to each other.

Yea, that's how I'd have them displayed too if mine weren't stuck in bloody boxes! :slap :lol

DP looks good with Punisher PF too :clap

Well Cap, Wolvie and Deadpool are my three favorite heroes, and I have Cap/Wolvie PF.....so if anyone does decide to sell their Deadpool.....cough cough

I've actually thought about buying the XForce one and painting him red. Would be a fun project.

well, I know xm deadpool is killing this one with price , just saw a regular one sold for $350 and I just got a good offer with ex for $500. I did regret sold my , now I am getting back !

My ex arrived yesterday! What a piece, absolutely love it and got him for a decent price to be fair. He's on display alongside the xforce version :D can never get enough Deadpool!

Back