Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dp_custom.jpg

Awesome, can't wait for the finish result!

Here's a quick pic of the recent custom Deadpool PF headsculpt (which was being sculpted by Alvaro Bravo from the facebook collector groups) all completed and painted up :) As far as I know, this headsculpt is now available for PO on the facebook groups but has an ES of only 15...however, I believe this could increase in time depending on the popularity and demand I guess :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414663569.010510.jpg

You can see more WIP pics of this headsculpt on my display thread aswell as an exclusive peak at the upcoming Superman PF custom Jim Lee headsculpt :) Here's the link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...deadpool-pf-superman-pf-custom-heads-659.html

don't mention it ;) congrats if your getting btw....I also purchased mine not so long ago and can totally confirm everyone's verdict of it being the PF of 2013! Its amazing! :)

Unfortunately I'm getting one because the body for my exclusive broke. :( Was shifting some statues around, next thing you know, Deadpool is on the floor. Luckily the exclusive hand it intact, just need a body!

Unfortunately I'm getting one because the body for my exclusive broke. :( Was shifting some statues around, next thing you know, Deadpool is on the floor. Luckily the exclusive hand it intact, just need a body!

Oh :( sorry to hear about your statue buddy...you'll be lucky to find just the body for sale on its own but wish you luck in finding a speedy replacement :hi5:

Back