Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Filip :hi5:

This was painted by Kenny A though guys. Your not going to get it painted like this straight from Madx. Not even close

That's a great custom headsculpt James, congrats mate

Love this PF, still waiting on my X-Force variant

That's a great custom headsculpt James, congrats mate

Love this PF, still waiting on my X-Force variant

Thanks bro. I dig it too buddy. Expensive paint up by Kenny but we'll worth it to me :hi5:

X force version is as every bit of good as the original. I actually prefer the swords over the original weapons. You'll be happy with your purchase bud

Hi guys, managed to score a Deadpool a few weeks ago and WOW!!! :horror What a piece! No surprise some are saying that this is the PF of 2013...it really is a phenomenal sculpt! For those still wanting to add this piece to their collection please don't give up cos it truly is one of those statues that just has the wow factor! Here's a few pics of mine but you can find more pics aswell as news of a new and upcoming custom Deadpool headsculpt on my display thread...here's the link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ate-ssc-deadpool-premium-format-pics-641.html

4utuny2a.jpg

ehubetuv.jpg

semubu8u.jpg

Hi guys, managed to score a Deadpool a few weeks ago and WOW!!! :horror What a piece! No surprise some are saying that this is the PF of 2013...it really is a phenomenal sculpt! For those still wanting to add this piece to their collection please don't give up cos it truly is one of those statues that just has the wow factor! Here's a few pics of mine but you can find more pics aswell as news of a new and upcoming custom Deadpool headsculpt on my display thread...here's the link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ate-ssc-deadpool-premium-format-pics-641.html

4utuny2a.jpg

ehubetuv.jpg

semubu8u.jpg

Congrats Andy. You took your time getting it but so glad you did because this is such a cool piece. I love mine :)

Congrats Andy. You took your time getting it but so glad you did because this is such a cool piece. I love mine :)

Hey Steve, thanks mate :hi5: It's an amazing piece but I'm thinking of selling it on eBay for a profit....what do you think? 99p starting bid should do the trick ;) :lol :lol Jay said he's gonna boost my biddings for me :yess:

4utuny2a.jpg

ehubetuv.jpg

semubu8u.jpg

Grats Andy, it truly is a fantastic statue and worth the time hunting one down. PF of 2013 imo. Your pics look great bro :hi5:

Grats Andy, it truly is a fantastic statue and worth the time hunting one down. PF of 2013 imo. Your pics look great bro :hi5:

Thanks so much Sean :) Yea, was totally blown away by the piece once I had it all assembled and certainly no regrets here other than not buying him sooner! ;)

Hi Guys...Just got an ex deadpool. I can't seem to fit the left hand (the one with the peg) fully and there is an obvious gap. Just wondering if this is a common defect encountered among fellow deadpool collectors. The pic below shows what I am referring to. Thanks!

20141021_204704.jpg

Looks like the pictures above yours has the same gap. Mine is tight, but it pretty much sits flush. Maybe try gently pushing harder?

Back