Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will he pose well with Punisher? I imagine so, shame we still haven't got him yet, hopefully no more delays & we get him soon :impatient:

Did I tell you that Lee messaged me the other day to let me know that Punisher will now arrive sometime in June :(

Hey we go. Posted by matt84email in the Punisher thread

yqu9uga4.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?118978-Punisher-Premium-Format/page191

Awesome :rock I've said it before, I've always loved the Deadpool PF and was originally on my PO list when it first went live on the Sideshow order page...things happened and I decided to pass but I do regret not picking him up :(

Did I tell you that Lee messaged me the other day to let me know that Punisher will now arrive sometime in June :(

Awesome :rock I've said it before, I've always loved the Deadpool PF and was originally on my PO list when it first went live on the Sideshow order page...things happened and I decided to pass but I do regret not picking him up :(

Yeah I got your message mate about the delay. It sucks but oh well, at-least it's something to look forward to I guess

You should get the DP PF if you can though Andy while there still at a decent price. The X-Force Ver will look great to though with the Punisher. What I would love for a display is them 2 with a Dare Devil PF in the middle

Yeah I got your message mate about the delay. It sucks but oh well, at-least it's something to look forward to I guess

You should get the DP PF if you can though Andy while there still at a decent price. The X-Force Ver will look great to though with the Punisher. What I would love for a display is them 2 with a Dare Devil PF in the middle

Yea, the X Force Deadpool would look better with Punisher than the original Red/Black Deadpool me thinks...will definately think about it and see if Lee is stocking the X Force version ;)

Oh and Daredevil would be very cool :exactly:

It would look amazing if they made one to go with these two. Posed like this but straight on,
250px-Daredevil_modern.png

Yea, the X Force Deadpool would look better with Punisher than the original Red/Black Deadpool me thinks...will definately think about it and see if Lee is stocking the X Force version ;)

Oh and Daredevil would be very cool :exactly:

Yeah I ordered mine with Lee
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/deadpool-x-force-premium-format-figure-50cm.html

It would look amazing if they made one to go with these two. Posed like this but straight on,
250px-Daredevil_modern.png

I want Dare Devil made so bad. I would love SS to make him on a gargoyle base like the Batman PF. I really hope the rumours are true

Is it just me but will Deadpool display perfectly with Punisher side by side? That's what I'm thinking at this moment..

Just wish they took the pose of the X-Force version and used it for the original red and black suit :love

Actually, the DP PF is about an inch shorter than it should be for a 1/4 scale piece. The Punisher PF is taller than DP and it should be the other way around. Marvel lists Wade as an inch taller than Frank. I have my DP PF displayed with the Punisher COM and they look spot on together. I guess if you don't mind the scale issue, the 2 PFs don't look bad together.

Or you could just put an inch of anything underneath DP base, so it looks more balanced. SS should hurry and make DD soon, before XM jump the gun and make D D :lol

Or you could just put an inch of anything underneath DP base, so it looks more balanced. SS should hurry and make DD soon, before XM jump the gun and make D D :lol

Maybe if XM does make one we'll get double rewards, no NRD, and a better price?

DD is on the way, I'm confident in that.

Maybe if XM does make one we'll get double rewards, no NRD, and a better price?

DD is on the way, I'm confident in that.

I'll be stoke if XM does make one. It will probably have much more display options with alternate heads switch out hands.....:clap

DD pose seem he won't fit in too well with Deadpool or Punisher :dunno

Back