Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but I never knew dead pools human name and thought this was a custom fun head. I really thought it was Freddy Kruger on dead pool. Now it's cool to know what is under his hood. So he was burn badly so that's why he has his mask on. Kind of cool.

:lol
I really think you should ask a Mod to change your Username

I know, but I never knew dead pools human name and thought this was a custom fun head. I really thought it was Freddy Kruger on dead pool. Now it's cool to know what is under his hood. So he was burn badly so that's why he has his mask on. Kind of cool.
smh...:slap

Just a picture of DP in my BESTA. :)

10256561_642430789179673_8087939523055612235_n.jpg

Great pictures Darth, there only gone & made me order this so thanks for that :lol

I actually bought DP before when he was up for pre-order but because I moved home & then moved again which screwed me up financially at the time I had to sell it straight away & I didn't even get to see it in person but luckily I managed to pick it up for pretty much what I sold him for so I'm happy. I've got the X-Force version on order to which I actually think I prefer a little more but it's going to bug me not having the Classic version. Excited now, it's been awhile since I've received a new PF :D

Great pictures Darth, there only gone & made me order this so thanks for that :lol

I actually bought DP before when he was up for pre-order but because I moved home & then moved again which screwed me up financially at the time I had to sell it straight away & I didn't even get to see it in person but luckily I managed to pick it up for pretty much what I sold him for so I'm happy. I've got the X-Force version on order to which I actually think I prefer a little more but it's going to bug me not having the Classic version. Excited now, it's been awhile since I've received a new PF :D
Congrats Steve :clap

I only had him for a couple of weeks. Great piece but ultimately he just didn't fit in with my collection.
Glad you will get to see him in person.
Gasdoc now owns the original.

Back