Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth, hope you don't mind me asking.

how did you get the photo background that black and what kind of camera are you using?

I use a Nikon d3100 with Nikon Zoom 3x AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55 mm f/3,5-5,6G VR

an my secret for the background :lol

P1130652.JPG

Awesome pics! :hi5:

Thanks Centurion!

Congrats Steve :clap

I only had him for a couple of weeks. Great piece but ultimately he just didn't fit in with my collection.
Glad you will get to see him in person.
Gasdoc now owns the original.

Thanks Colin :duff Yeah being that the Marvel Comic line is the main line I collect & with Deadpool being one of my favourite characters I had to get him back. He's been shipped so I'll get him sometime next week :yess:

Thanks Colin :duff Yeah being that the Marvel Comic line is the main line I collect & with Deadpool being one of my favourite characters I had to get him back. He's been shipped so I'll get him sometime next week :yess:

Deadpool was my favorite PF from last year. A must if you're a fan of the character. Glad you were able to get another one.

Me too...for now. But X-Force DP is on the chopping block. I may get him in hand before deciding, though.

Yeah definitely. You never know how good a statue really is until you see it in person. I actually prefer the XF Ver a bit more than the classic but if you only have one DP it's got to be his red & black suit

You made the right decision... Twice!!!! Deadpool is such an awesome character. I almost had a reg custom painted into the xforce version. So glad I didn't cause now I get swords too!

Ha yeah, I really like the X-Force version, one of the reasons is how he is posed with his swords. It also makes my decision easy with which heads-sculpt to display with the red

Unlike my efforts :lol but I got my one through today. Such an awesome piece. Seeing this guy has made me even more excited for the X-Force version :rock

a3anaba7.jpg

8uje8yry.jpg

Massive congrats Steve :clap is the X-Force version still available? There isn't an EX for variants is there :dunno now your tempting me with these pics :panic:

Massive congrats Steve :clap is the X-Force version still available? There isn't an EX for variants is there :dunno now your tempting me with these pics :panic:

Thanks Andy :)

Finally seeing this in person I'm so glad I got this it's so good. I definitely recommend getting him mate, especially with you being a Marvel fan. You can still pick up the Reg for retail if you want the classic suit the Ex is around £450, 500 on the bay for us Europeans though.

If I'm honest though I think the X-Force Ver will be awesome. I was looking at my Red one picturing it. We're all got different tastes but I'm pretty sure the X Ver will be my fav of the 2

Thanks Andy :)

Finally seeing this in person I'm so glad I got this it's so good. I definitely recommend getting him mate, especially with you being a Marvel fan. You can still pick up the Reg for retail if you want the classic suit the Ex is around £450, 500 on the bay for us Europeans though.

If I'm honest though I think the X-Force Ver will be awesome. I was looking at my Red one picturing it. We're all all got different tastes but I'm pretty sure the X Ver will be my fav of the 2

Is it just me but will Deadpool display perfectly with Punisher side by side? That's what I'm thinking at this moment..

Just wish they took the pose of the X-Force version and used it for the original red and black suit :love

Congrats on picking him up. One of my favorites in the collection. Can't wait for the X Force Variant. Those pics have got me all fired up again

Thanks Tavegg. I'm really looking forward to that version, he looks so badass with his swords. I'm looking forward to seeing them side by side

Big grats on this perfect piece. It has all the best qualities of a 1/4 and PF.

Thanks Chris. Give it time & I'm sure this will be a sought after piece, especially with DP's popularity which just seems to keep on rising

Is it just me but will Deadpool display perfectly with Punisher side by side? That's what I'm thinking at this moment..

Just wish they took the pose of the X-Force version and used it for the original red and black suit :love

Yeah I prefer that pose but get both & have best of both worlds ;)

Will he pose well with Punisher? I imagine so, shame we still haven't got him yet, hopefully no more delays & we get him soon :impatient:

Back