Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I am beyond impressed, my pics aren't great just a few quick ones, and there is a bright light on it so the colors are a bit darker. I was excited to get this, but really like it and the exc has grown on me, my wife lol so that is a good sign.

Got mine yesterday, and WOW! Its about time SS made a quality piece with no issues. This thing looks great guys. Cant wait to have Punisher right beside him like I saw at SS.

Congrats! Can't wait for mine to ship....:impatient:

:hi5: So pumped for Punisher too! Their gonna look awesome together!

Got mine yesterday, and WOW! Its about time SS made a quality piece with no issues. This thing looks great guys. Cant wait to have Punisher right beside him like I saw at SS.

Yeah same here there going to look great together. I can't wait to get my Deadpool now. So glad everyone seems to be happy with him :)

My comic store is getting the regular in, but I can not decide if I want to chance the WL for the ex. Is the chicken really worth it?

My comic store is getting the regular in, but I can not decide if I want to chance the WL for the ex. Is the chicken really worth it?

If you have to ask that question, then your interest really isn't about the chicken. I don't have to ask that cause the answer for me is yes.

Wow Deadpool came out amazing! Been holding back on the PF's for now but this may have to be a definite get. Congrats to all who have received him or will. Definitely going to have to pick up soon. :clap:clap:clap

Ha just check my email again after my last post and it had been shipped:yess: should have by Wednesday. Congrats to all of us who got this so glad to see all the amazing comments and pics about this piece. It's a winner for sure. Great first SSP piece for me to start my collection with.

Ha just check my email again after my last post and it had been shipped:yess: should have by Wednesday. Congrats to all of us who got this so glad to see all the amazing comments and pics about this piece. It's a winner for sure. Great first SSP piece for me to start my collection with.

I was waiting for you to chime in. I was curious to see how much longer it might take to deliver to your neck of the woods. Good to hear you're getting it next week as well!

Back