Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the original painting as the base coat and painted 2 layers of Humbrol copper. Then I applied 2 glaze of orange ink (gameworkshop) and built shadows with brown and chestnut ink (GW)

Well this is the closest it can get to the prototype! Really amazing job there. I wish you could do a step by step guide for people like me who don't really know anything about how to do it.

Oh I wish I had this kind of skills!

Thank you pal, I tried my best to replicate the proto SS failed to deliver.
Sadly I don't have much time for tutorials, never done it before and my english isn't good enough :-(
Time for pictures:
Inner detail of the knee pad:
screenhunter01nov071413.jpg

Necromorph before/after:
screenhunter02nov071413.jpg

screenhunter06nov071415.jpg

screenhunter03nov071414.jpg

screenhunter07nov071415.jpg

screenhunter04nov071414.jpg

screenhunter08nov071416.jpg

Tanks a lot guys for your comments.
I feel happy to read you appreciate the job I've done.
I will try to post the close up of the back ASAP ;)

Pretty sad. I bought this and I knew there where problems with but mine was all kinds of messed up. The top panel on his visor was off in the bag the back was bent, near broken off. The Knee pad came off, and the gun broke. I contacted sideshow and I should be getting a replacement, so all should be okay. It just kind of sucks because this was a present from my parents for my birthday and it blows not being able to have it.

Pretty sad. I bought this and I knew there where problems with but mine was all kinds of messed up. The top panel on his visor was off in the bag the back was bent, near broken off. The Knee pad came off, and the gun broke. I contacted sideshow and I should be getting a replacement, so all should be okay. It just kind of sucks because this was a present from my parents for my birthday and it blows not being able to have it.
I reported mine very shortly after shipping and was told there were no replacements. Did you get the EX? Keep us posted, TF, and best of luck.

Worst PJ on statue I've ever seen... It's like 7" NECA's toy...

Keep 'em coming, Sideshow :monkey4

Hi. I just got my dead space statue and its not lighting up. I tried the switch on the side and nothing.....any help or suggestions? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi. I just got my dead space statue and its not lighting up. I tried the switch on the side and nothing.....any help or suggestions? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My only guess is that the legs are not all the way in the base's pedestals. Try fitting the statue by positioning both legs together in and not first one leg and then the other so as to seat properly. Other than that ...there is not much other things to do and if it still doesn't light up then it is problematic.

Maybe you can also try "shaking" gently back and forth and see if in any position given you have an instant success and then work this position, but this is not right.

This piece looks great but 1/4 scale is outta my reach due to scale and price I prefer 1/6 scale I get more bang for my buck as well as more figures. :rotfl

Hi guys, sorry to dig up this old thread but I have a question.

I'm new to the Sideshow statues and just picked up a brand new Isaac off ebay. I was after one for a while and I got this at a good price.

It arrived today and after reading the issues some of you had, I'm happy to say mine is pretty good except for the necro arm. It seems the metal pin that goes into the arm itself is bent too much on an angle (or it wasn't set in the mould properly) resulting in a gap. This also causes the arm to touch Isaac's leg, however I have put a little foam between the two to stop rubbing.

DSgap.jpg

I'm grateful there's nothing else wrong, but is there a way to fix this? Is this the norm for this statue? I wasn't game to try and bend the metal pin with a pair of pliers in case something broke.

Back