Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's two piedestal things on the base and the feet are hollowed out, so they should fit over them. And they almost do. that problem I can live it - easy. I could even glue the kneepad i suppose, but the necromorph rests so high that the arm is touching isacc and the necro arm is not able to be there at all... and the joint is a poor fit. Everything seemed to have gone wrong here

Well that's a pitty man. It is nerve-breaking also for the reason that Europeans like us have to pay and pay over again on pricey shipping and taxes in case of a returned item.
But in any way you should contact them to resolve this because this statue doesn't seem to have been done correctly.

Well that's a pitty man. It is nerve-breaking also for the reason that Europeans like us have to pay and pay over again on pricey shipping and taxes in case of a returned item.
But in any way you should contact them to resolve this because this statue doesn't seem to have been done correctly.

actually just made 3 emails.
Last autumn i made 3 preorders: Ringwraith, Isaac and Predator.

All 3 have issues. Pred is having heads that don't fit, Isaac is really *****ked up and in light of those 2 I just can't live with the Ringwraith only being half down on the base. Now it's stuck on the peg and i can't separate it.
Initially I didn't care because it's not that visible, but now I'm just disappointed having used 100s of dollars and just want my money back while I have the chance.
Quality has really been declining or I am VERY unlucky. Never had these issues with any of my 20+ items in the past.

So we'll see what they can do for me.

Really felt like an ass writing those mails, but it's my money:)

actually just made 3 emails.
Last autumn i made 3 preorders: Ringwraith, Isaac and Predator.

All 3 have issues. Pred is having heads that don't fit, Isaac is really *****ked up and in light of those 2 I just can't live with the Ringwraith only being half down on the base. Now it's stuck on the peg and i can't separate it.
Initially I didn't care because it's not that visible, but now I'm just disappointed having used 100s of dollars and just want my money back while I have the chance.
Quality has really been declining or I am VERY unlucky. Never had these issues with any of my 20+ items in the past.

So we'll see what they can do for me.

Really felt like an ass writing those mails, but it's my money:)

Well let me assure you that you are not an...you know what:lol

And yes it is yours and ours money. Have to get at least what you pay for and this is the right thing, no doubt about that.

Dang, that sucks, sniper. Why whenever I drop a bunch of RP's on a piece does it end up sucking major ass? Mine arrives today. So, I'll reserve final judgment 'til it does.

DSC00030.jpg

Is Issac being castrated in this photo? :horror:panic:

This picture is actually quite flattering I think. The high light photos make the materials seem a bit cheap but this photo is pretty much all I was hoping for.

I'm sorry to hear that so many of you guys are having problems.

My order comes in Wednesday. I think I'm going to display it without the necromorph on the base.

Hey Sniper!

I have many of the same issues as you. The arm for my necro is also stiff to get in, but with some gentle twist and push I can get it in OK. Isaac doesn't easily stand on his two feet connectors, I have to really push down, and his light won't work unless he's properly sat on the base. And my knee plate on the right leg was also loose in the box. I just glued it back in. One shouldn't have such issues when spending this much on a statue, but being a European collector, it get's hasslesome and expensive (VAT) to return/replace.

Hey Sniper!

I have many of the same issues as you. The arm for my necro is also stiff to get in, but with some gentle twist and push I can get it in OK. Isaac doesn't easily stand on his two feet connectors, I have to really push down, and his light won't work unless he's properly sat on the base. And my knee plate on the right leg was also loose in the box. I just glued it back in. One shouldn't have such issues when spending this much on a statue, but being a European collector, it get's hasslesome and expensive (VAT) to return/replace.

This certainly doesn't bode well...

Hey Sniper!

:(

for me all these issues are unacceptable. I'm VERY excited to see what SS has in store for me. Personally I won't accept it (well my necro is totally useless, so something has to be done).

I got him today. 66/500 in the house Here are some quick shots from my iphone

photo2tvyq.jpg

photo3pp.jpg

photo4zcr.jpg

Compare shot- he's quite small compare to my other collections.
photo5pla.jpg

Overall I'm very happy with this Statue. It looks amazing in hand. Congrat to those who order him.

Mine just showed up at work. Poor paint. Poor foot peg alignment. Have to lean him backward to get the light to work. Broken piece of the plasma cutter. Necromorph elbow joint far from flush. Very loose left knee pad that I'm sure will fall out at any moment. Might take pics later, but I can almost guarantee I'll lack the motivation to do so. Feeling very unsatisfied.

Mine just showed up at work. Poor paint. Poor foot peg alignment. Have to lean him backward to get the light to work. Broken piece of the plasma cutter. Necromorph elbow joint far from flush. Very loose left knee pad that I'm sure will fall out at any moment. Might take pics later, but I can almost guarantee I'll lack the motivation to do so. Feeling very unsatisfied.

Sorry dude, I hope you can get a replacement.

Back