Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Once you find out what they do for you. Can you let me know?
Yeah, I'll keep you posted. :)
UPDATE:

I asked SS about taxes, duties whatever and they pay everything. Just thought I'd let you know (I didn't know since I've never received a replacement).

2 emails in in our correspondance (spellcheck?) they (she) hasn't mentioned anything about NOT being able to replace. I'll update you further... if it's any interest ofcourse :)
Hmmmm. Interesting.

^^ Hope you get some good news. I got denied a replacement said they didn't have any in stock. Asked for a full refund. Might pick up the reg. from my LCS at $40 cheaper. Who needs the saw anyways, plasma cutter all the way!!!!!!

I also PO the exclusive just for the ripper saw because I use it all the time in the games but the priority here is to get an overall decent statue than having an extra ripper saw .

Best one I've seen so far. Congrats, Kadmos!

Thanks man! But the sad thing is that it was just mere luck as we can conclude from the majority who has received :(.

I was debating picking one of these up. Kind of put off now with all these problems. Hmm..

I think that by now everyone should consider that to buy from a LCS after checking the statue first is the best way to go imo. Check him in person and buy or...check another LCS :wink1:.

UPDATE:

I asked SS about taxes, duties whatever and they pay everything. Just thought I'd let you know (I didn't know since I've never received a replacement).

2 emails in in our correspondance (spellcheck?) they (she) hasn't mentioned anything about NOT being able to replace. I'll update you further... if it's any interest ofcourse :)

Wow this is nice! Didn't know that. It took me 135 USD on customs and taxes (not including shipping) and that because I did the procedure myself. The transportation company would need another 95 USD...but I am very happy I bought him though :yess:.

Hope you get what you want eventually.

I received mine today, with a nice Halloween card from SS.
N°70/500
The necro is pretty well done.
Isaac statue is just incredibly detailed but poor assembly and painting
completly ruined it.

pa110203.jpg

pa110205.jpg

pa110206.jpg

pa110207.jpg

It's time for some serious correction:
First I removed the helmet bar:
pa110212.jpg

pa110209.jpg

Next the rig.

That is really bad, it looks like they got a Silver felt tip pen and just drew random lines to resemble that weathering effect, i think its time Sideshow removed the "individually painted and finished to exacting standards" description from their products because that Isaac is an absolute joke.

I received mine today, with a nice Halloween card from SS.
N°70/500
The necro is pretty well done.
Isaac statue is just incredibly detailed but poor assembly and painting
completly ruined it.

pa110203.jpg

pa110205.jpg

pa110206.jpg

pa110207.jpg

It's time for some serious correction:
First I removed the helmet bar:
pa110212.jpg

pa110209.jpg

Next the rig.

Any chance of you planning to customize the spine to light up?

This statue is really going down the drain fast. I'd say it's LCS or not at all. Screw SSC on this one.

No replacements available "due to [the] limited nature of this piece". In the past, I've been led to believe that extras were created as replacements for anything that might go wrong. This early in the process and no replacements available lead me to believe this is not always the case, especially when factories are being rushed to finish a run to begin manufacturing the next piece.

I was offered a $35 partial refund, a $40 SS cred or a full refund for returning it. Gonna take either the partial refund or the cred and fix and customize. I still want this piece, but it needs some serious fixin'. A great sculpt ruined by poor execution of paint and assembly.

Looking forward to your updates, Cain.

No replacements available "due to [the] limited nature of this piece". In the past, I've been led to believe that extras were created as replacements for anything that might go wrong. This early in the process and no replacements available lead me to believe this is not always the case, especially when factories are being rushed to finish a run to begin manufacturing the next piece.

I was offered a $35 partial refund, a $40 SS cred or a full refund for returning it. Gonna take either the partial refund or the cred and fix and customize. I still want this piece, but it needs some serious fixin'. A great sculpt ruined by poor execution of paint and assembly.

Looking forward to your updates, Cain.

I guess that's what I'll have in store then. No partial refund can save mine though, so I'm gonna get the money.
I've also always believed spares were made for situations like this...

Any chance of you planning to customize the spine to light up?
The rig is piece soft plastic, I don't have the skill for this kind of mods.
my regret.

Ok removing the helmet bars wasn't too difficult.
They used little glue and It was removed easily.
The rig was another matter and I had to cut it appart with extra care.
Finally I removed every thing I could. It's time for repainting.

screenhunter01oct121449.jpg

screenhunter02oct121449.jpg

screenhunter03oct121450.jpg

mine arrived today and he's a british secret agent. lol #007 (my lowest numbered statue to date) arrived safe and sound thankfully. sorry so many people need replacement parts. i was happy to see that this statue indeed looks much better in person then the pics let on. pics really wash a lot of the color out. the paint application was ok. not award winning but definitely not anything that jumps out at me. he has a nice weight to him i'm happy to report. also when lit up i have a clear separation of the 3 lights. the only caveat is he has to be displayed high because he is looking down in order to see the lights head on. one day when i stop being lazy i will post pics. overall i'm very satisfied with this piece.

UPDATE.

Ok. My situation.
I got the same offer with 40$ discount or 35$ refund.
I didn't accept and in the same mail I was offered a replacement.

In the end I chose a full refund for Isaac, which is really saddening. I love the statue, but the issues are too many and i don't want another sh** statue.

Regarding my Ringwraith I wanted a replacement, since I feel I just was unlucky with that one.

So bottomline:

Predator - new biomaskhead
Ringwraith - new one
Isaac - money back

All in all a good outcome (still breaks mt heart not having a top notch Isaac).

It's still weird some of yous don't get offered replacements?

Last but not least. THANKS to Sideshow for outstanding customerservice.

So, next move. Outside and smash the crap out of both statues! This is gonna be WEIRD!:horror

Good to know that at least you get your money back. Since you are Isaac's fan I'd suggest to go to a LCS, see the statue in person and get him that way. He really is a nice statue if it has no flaws.

Good to know that at least you get your money back. Since you are Isaac's fan I'd suggest to go to a LCS, see the statue in person and get him that way. He really is a nice statue if it has no flaws.

Fully agree. Just smashed him. A VERY odd feeling breaking it... :(

It's done and emails are send. Hopefully it's all over soon.
Again, Sideshow was very helpful (Ashley Bodily).
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCuJKIrC120&list=UU9DLrmEbEHIEYo75TNy3NPQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
Back