Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Looks amazing! The switch is actually on the side of the base next to the left foot. Hope that helps out.

Last edited:
PICS.gif

Don't really like how his armor looks in a lighted environment. I think the orange should be a bit more dull like in the first pic or maybe more.

The plasma cutter looks like it needs a bit more refinement but damn the necro looks awesome.

Oh no! How stupid am I! Haha I didn't notice it there. Makes sense really, cos you'd not want to turn it over to switch it on and off. Doh!

Generic components. In fact, my battery compartment has got the + and - marked the wrong way round. They need to go in opposite to what is shown. And yay, finally got it working!

Yeah mine has some small problems and just might send it back for replacement. Also the ex is not necessary, don't dig the saw to much. Might just get the reg. and save me some cash.....

DSC00030.jpg

Do you have his right foot planted all the way down on the base peg? It looks like he isn't secure.

Anyway he looks pretty good except for a few gripes such as the lack of RIG lighting and a bit of poor paint. I'd pass on the EX because its plasma cutter all the way. Thinking about picking this up if I can get it at a cheaper price.

I have never played Dead Space, but shouldn't that spine armor piece thing... align with his body?

The lower end of his back rig's "spine" is not attached to his lower body but it's an extension of his upper half of his rig, so this is proper.

Let me start out positive!
Statue itself is amazing - no less...

However...

Lots of issues with mine.

See these pics and let me know how yours are, please. I'm very disappointed.

Armjoint. no matter what I do, this is best result.
nzq4ytgzogvkotkwnwm1zje0ogziztgxotc0oti2ntg.jpg

One kneepad loose in box. I can't tell if it's broken.
zwqxyju4ndzkyjflmdu2yziynjljnjjiywrmzjhinja.jpg

Using a lot of force this is the best he stands.
otrjzmy5nzgyn2qxmja1nwq0n2uwzdu3yzq4mmvkyji.jpg

And last but not least. One floating Necromorph...
ndy3ywq1oduwmzc4mzbhowu0mtzhotm3y2nmnmfkytm.jpg

How's yours?!

Let me start out positive!
Statue itself is amazing - no less...

However...

Lots of issues with mine.

See these pics and let me know how yours are, please. I'm very disappointed.

Armjoint. no matter what I do, this is best result.
nzq4ytgzogvkotkwnwm1zje0ogziztgxotc0oti2ntg.jpg

One kneepad loose in box. I can't tell if it's broken.
zwqxyju4ndzkyjflmdu2yziynjljnjjiywrmzjhinja.jpg

Using a lot of force this is the best he stands.
otrjzmy5nzgyn2qxmja1nwq0n2uwzdu3yzq4mmvkyji.jpg

And last but not least. One floating Necromorph...
ndy3ywq1oduwmzc4mzbhowu0mtzhotm3y2nmnmfkytm.jpg

How's yours?!

I think the kneepad shouldn't be like that, I guess it is broken. I cannot tell about the other issues as we don't have overall pics from received one yet. I would be greatful though if you posted more pics of the statue from many sides.
I also think that at least one of his leg-bases has something like a little pedestal and his leg shouldn't fit all the way in but then again you have it and you know better. Hope you resolve these issues wuth SS.

I think the kneepad shouldn't be like that, I guess it is broken. I cannot tell about the other issues as we don't have overall pics from received one yet. I would be greatful though if you posted more pics of the statue from many sides.
I also think that at least one of his leg-bases has something like a little pedestal and his leg shouldn't fit all the way in but then again you have it and you know better. Hope you resolve these issues wuth SS.

there's two piedestal things on the base and the feet are hollowed out, so they should fit over them. And they almost do. that problem I can live it - easy. I could even glue the kneepad i suppose, but the necromorph rests so high that the arm is touching isacc and the necro arm is not able to be there at all... and the joint is a poor fit. Everything seemed to have gone wrong here

Back