Sideshow DC Products?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!If this comes to light,I'll be very,very happy.Legendary or 1:1 scale Batman bust could be the greatest thing ever...

I wonder if the newly formed DC Entertainment which absorbed it all including DC Direct would lead to them outsourcing....

More light shed on this:
[16:39] <GregAnzalone> SSC730: We hope to be working in the DC universe at some point in the future. It may be the distant future but we will continue to remain hopeful.

Hopeful too soon....:(

That is awesome.

But no 1/6 scale figures no care.

But those with DCD "PF's" better sell em now cause they are gonna get owned!

I don't think the Batman statue is bad. It's not as good as the stuff Sideshow has done, but its good enough that if Sideshow made another one I wouldn't buy it unless there was something in particular that drew me to it. Such as an awesome pose, or base or something.

I'm with Evilface, it's DC 12" that I'd be interested in, the DC direct ones suck.

I can see SS getting some kind of partial license from DC but I still don't think they'd get rid of DCD. It's still a good source of profit for DC and WB.

I agree. Those look pretty bad from what I've seen. Surely no comparison with the Marvel statues that Sideshow has produced.

The Batman and Superman ones aren't good at all but the Wonder Woman piece is great.

I wonder if the newly formed DC Entertainment which absorbed it all including DC Direct would lead to them outsourcing....

I hope this is true! I would love to see Darkseid, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Joker and many more DC characters getting done as Premium Format Figures by Sideshow in the future:banana

It would be great to see high end DC 12" figures that didn't come from a movie.

They already have those - 13" DC Direct. And if $125 figures aren't "high end" I don't know what is.

I hope something comes of SSC getting a DC license. DCD has tried to copy them many times - PFs, Vs. statues, AH! statues. I'd think SSC would have to come up with something completely different that DCD couldn't do on their own. I would have thought the PF would be the door-opener - but DC seems to think they can do those themselves.

The only 13" figures they did that I thought were worth the (at the time) $60 were the first Batman and Green Lantern. They might be high priced, but I don't know that I'd call them high-end. The prices they're at now do not remotely match their quality.

I do love my Batman figure though.

Back