Sideshow DC Batman vs Superman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by nearmint:

1_C1_ECE4_A_64_D0_471_C_A4_EB_5_BDB0559_A349.jpg

B9_EE36_E3_C72_B_4448_8_EE3_AE1_F5_D7_E71_E5.jpg

D9254462_3_F4_A_46_AB_B72_E_01_D79_CD48_C9_E.jpg

yes! I want Nightwing vs Deathstroke or Robin (grayson) vs Deathstroke. Always loved their dynamic. But it is sideshow so I think if we get Deathstroke as Dio, it will probably be Batman vs Deathstroke. Cause they just make everything about Batman *eyeroll*

We'd probably get Deathstroker instead.

It’s funny in that it’s basically Hulk vs Wolverine in Batman/Superman form lol. It’s almost the same exact pose.

It’s funny in that it’s basically Hulk vs Wolverine in Batman/Superman form lol. It’s almost the same exact pose.

Don't expect the same sales as in Hulk vs Wolvering though.

Looks pretty cool, am finding the fabric capes to be a slightly strange decision on this scale

Wanted it the day i saw it. Now not so much. Pose doesnt bother me cuz i don have the hulk wolverine dio. Wahats weird is the base. Why would batman fight supes at his crib lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The whole Batman vs Superman made sense in the Dark Knight Returns story but outside of that it makes no sense for Batman and Superman to be fighting... Since it's obvious this version of the statue is not from the Dark Knight Returns story line it makes it easy to pass on it...

I might pick this up. I’m really happy with the sculpt of both Supes and Bats, as well as the portraits. Supes looks great in his classic costume. The only negs for me are the uninspired base and the fabric capes, but I might be able to get passed those issues.

The whole Batman vs Superman made sense in the Dark Knight Returns story but outside of that it makes no sense for Batman and Superman to be fighting... Since it's obvious this version of the statue is not from the Dark Knight Returns story line it makes it easy to pass on it...

I think it worked in Hush and for me had a satisfying conclusion without making either character look bad. As much as I love the Dark Knight Returns overall, I hated the way it turned Superman into a government lapdog.

It has become tiresome and right now I'd be glad to never see them fight again. Love the idea of a diorama featuring both but why not in a world's finest style rather than fighting each other?

Back