Sideshow DC Animated Series Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do get where you guys are coming from. I really do. I am excited about the big 3 from the animated series and Harley and Joker being teased. I guess we will have to wait and see.

$425 ex, $415 reg
04-200542-Batman-Animated_7075.jpg
EX-02-200542-Batman-Animated_Excl_7127.jpg
25-200542_batman_animated_20144-2.jpg

400 plus?? With visible seams on the arms? Too rich for my blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the lack of detail, which is to be expected when it's based on animation, this is way over priced! Any temptation I had to pre-order has gone.

Prices have gone up with ALL companies. This seems pretty much in line. I mean $350 was a pipe dream and I believe everybody knew that. You literally can complain about pricing in every thread. When i first started people were complaining about the $500 PF. Quaint times those were.

Prices have gone up with ALL companies. This seems pretty much in line. I mean $350 was a pipe dream and I believe everybody knew that. You literally can complain about pricing in every thread. When i first started people were complaining about the $500 PF. Quaint times those were.

To say $350 was a pipe dream is nonsense. Look at what Tweeterhead is producing. Statues of the same size with far more detail for less than $300.

If they can do it, so can Sideshow.

To say $350 was a pipe dream is nonsense. Look at what Tweeterhead is producing. Statues of the same size with far more detail for less than $300.

Exactly, there is no reason this should be over $300.

My opinion is it should be no higher than the Cap/Iron Man Avengers Assemble statues, and those are $360

I’ll be interested to see how this sells. Seemingly high selling point, strange pose, inaccurate costume to the source material. I wonder if this will sit in the warehouse for a while or if the Batman bump will move more units than I expect.

Problem is. They are not the same size. The DC Animated statues are bigger and that's a fact. Now if you think they are priced fairly is up to the individual.

1/5. But also 1/5 in statues that don't have a lot of detail/complexity to them.

I’ll be interested to see how this sells. Seemingly high selling point, strange pose, inaccurate costume to the source material. I wonder if this will sit in the warehouse for a while or if the Batman bump will move more units than I expect.

The Batman bump won't save them, it won't save their garbage new Batman PF either.

Back