Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^where was a wired robe available?

workin art and jeeebus h the red on maul varies huh? would fellow maul fans say its pretty orangey yeah?

I found one on ebay when he first came out, its not 100% movie accurate as it doesn't have that shiny pleated material like the Medi. It looks good though and has met my needs just fine.

attachment.php

What base is this? its awesome!

Thats awesome, although the Hasbro piece is fairly cheap to pick up, I'm surprised SSC never took a run at Maul's speeder.

Yes that's an awesome picture there! I saw this in person at Disneyland this past week and it looks great. I wish it came with the cloak, and had ball-jointed feet for better posing.

Agreed! Mine arrived with one of the upper gauntlets missing but SSC quickly made it right, and I had to fix the alignment of the blades...which was pretty easy.

How did you fix the alignment on the sabres? One side of mine is warped. I tried running it under hot water to soften. Do I need boiling water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPM really had some great designs...

I feel the same way, except for the battle droids. Otherwise I really don't think TPM is as bad as many make it out to be. The farting animal, the too long pod race, and the killing of the under-used darth maul being my biggest gripes with the story. Imagine if maul lived, made it to episode 2, where anakin kills him using the Dark side as revenge for qui gon...anyway, that's not how it went down.

Agreed! Mine arrived with one of the upper gauntlets missing but SSC quickly made it right, and I had to fix the alignment of the blades...which was pretty easy.

How did you fix the alignment on the sabres? One side of mine is warped. I tried running it under hot water to soften. Do I need boiling water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my question too. How did you straighten them out. Haven't tuned in here for a while but last time I did I remember it being a common problem.

Back