Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way, except for the battle droids. Otherwise I really don't think TPM is as bad as many make it out to be. The farting animal, the too long pod race, and the killing of the under-used darth maul being my biggest gripes with the story. Imagine if maul lived, made it to episode 2, where anakin kills him using the Dark side as revenge for qui gon...anyway, that's not how it went down.

Have you ever watch Fall Of The Jedi?
It really streamlines the prequels. It takes all three movies and makes them into one movie, just over two hours long and cuts out a lot of material that doesn't need to be there.
Worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

I just snagged this guy for $160!!! I guess with all the speculation of hot Toys doing one assisted in getting such a good deal. Though as others have stated I'm not sure what Hot Toys could do to improve the figure aside
From more
Accessories.

A second angry headsculpt.
Probe droid 3 pack
SITH Speeder exclusive
Bisected torso
Light up sabers (single and double)
Leather-like boots

Not much but it could be done.

Probe droid 3 pack
SITH Speeder exclusive
Bisected torso
Leather-like boots

Also an appropriately sized head- SS made their head a little too small, in my opinion.

Probe droid 3 pack
SITH Speeder exclusive
Bisected torso
Leather-like boots

True it could be done, but with the releases HT has been doing with being light on accessories I highly doubt we would see anything but maybe the leather like boots if HT did him. They haven't been doing alternate head sculpts on releases lately for some reason. I don't see how they could do a double lit up lightsaber with the way HT does it as the arm attached with an LED in the hand shinning into the handle. It would only light up one end.

True it could be done, but with the releases HT has been doing with being light on accessories I highly doubt we would see anything but maybe the leather like boots if HT did him. They haven't been doing alternate head sculpts on releases lately for some reason. I don't see how they could do a double lit up lightsaber with the way HT does it as the arm attached with an LED in the hand shinning into the handle. It would only light up one end.
Don't think that would be an issue. Just another wire going the other direction to another led.

But doesn't the new Anakin lightsaber light up without the use of an arm or am I incorrect?

I would expect LED Sabers (double and single), robe, decent base, and binoculars for $235. As cool as it sounds, I never use extra heads. So as long as the standard sculpt looks good and is adaptable, I'm fine with it.

That's where Sideshow went wrong. It came with less than the original release and cost more than typical Hot Toys. The sculpt looked good, but not Hot Toys good. I can't wait to see what they do with it.

At last We will reveal our selves.............. FullSizeRender.jpg

Don't care if HT comes out with one or not, got this for $160 and can pick up the parted our pieces if I want them from the HT version if or when HT decides to do one.

Agreed. I have this version and it's great. Would love to see what HT can bring to the table but it's gonna have to be spectacular for me to sell and upgrade.

At last We will reveal our selves..............View attachment 368565

Don't care if HT comes out with one or not, got this for $160 and can pick up the parted our pieces if I want them from the HT version if or when HT decides to do one.

Dude, for 160 that's a steal. Great looking figure. I've been thinking about picking one up but haven't found one for sub 200

Agreed! If it was $160, let alone $190, then nobody would have a problem with it. But $240, and then tax+shipping, it's a lot to ask for such a bare release.

I would have definitely gotten this figure already if it were $200 or less. Seeing if I can find a deal as well. It's a great looking figure!

Back