Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had the exclusive and currently thenormal version up for pre-order. They are the same price though... anyone know why that waas? I hope they fixed the blade too.

"Lord Maul....be mindful...let them make the first move!"

DARTH MAUL 003.jpg

Really like this figure. Interesting to see it's back up for pre-order.

I respectfully request you all to stop taking all these awesome pics; you are tempting me..lol

BTW, who did paint that ANH Luke? No disrespected intended. That sculpt is just a tad too wide eyed....

I respectfully request you all to stop taking all these awesome pics; you are tempting me..lol

BTW, who did paint that ANH Luke? No disrespected intended. That sculpt is just a tad too wide eyed....

I hear that. My collection consists of OT only, but I'm sorely tempted to break that rule, Maul just looks too damn good.

ANybody finding the legs - at the hips - are getting loose? I hardly move mine, but I ent to take a shot the other day with it and they were suddenly floppy.

ANybody finding the legs - at the hips - are getting loose? I hardly move mine, but I ent to take a shot the other day with it and they were suddenly floppy.

Anyone else experiencing this? Thinking about this but a bit worried and also at this price and missing the half lightsaber bothers me. The only reason I am considering is I don't think HTs will be making this anytime soon. Anyone have any idea if HT actually have PT license?

$200 shipped seems like a nice deal, that's probably where I'd bite to check it out. Great looking figure, but I don't collect PT so I'm not sure I'd keep it for long.

I have one available for $250 shipped brand new in box. 200 sounds like a better deal on it I'm just asking what I paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back