Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Maul, and he's one of SS finest figures to date, so aweeome!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Very cool - Maul just seems to fit in with your Samurai themed collection in the background there!

So jealous of that lone wolf and cub set in the detolf back there (if that's what that is)

Just saw this post but I think I purchased that one earlier tonight while sitting at a pizza joint waiting for my takeout to be ready. Price looked good so I quickly snatched it.

Been working on a fan edit, or non-fan edit, of TPM, and thought this figure could serve as inspiration since he's probably the best part. Definitely won't be cutting any of his scenes out. :lol

I actually want them to do a 1/6 Savage Opress to display it with Maul as a pair.
That would be cool, but I really want Ahsoka. My head would explode if they made her in 1/6, and I'm still confused why it hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'd buy both of those if they did them! I'm surprised they haven't done chicken legs Maul yet tbh

So I just caved today and bought this guy. I'm not a PT fan but the posted pictures of this figure have been impressing me so much that I've change my code of conduct just this once 😀 I know that this has probably been discussed before, but is there any QC issues with this figure apart from the bent saber blades?

That would be cool, but I really want Ahsoka. My head would explode if they made her in 1/6, and I'm still confused why it hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is probably the only 1/6 Ahsoka we'll get (11 inches actually).

Star-Wars-Forces-of-Destiny-11-Inch-Adventure-Figure-Assortment-Ahsoka.jpg

Savage Oppress and Ahsoka would be great additions. Still hoping someone makes Chopper since he was in Rogue One.

So I just caved today and bought this guy. I'm not a PT fan but the posted pictures of this figure have been impressing me so much that I've change my code of conduct just this once �� I know that this has probably been discussed before, but is there any QC issues with this figure apart from the bent saber blades?

I feel your pain. I've sold most off all my PT figures and SS figures, I've decided to only stick to HT. Maul is the best character in the PT for me so I'm still struggling as well.

I'm like both of you but just picked up Maul. Have mostly OT and a few ST figures. Nothing for PT but just purchased this after seeing him in person and coming across a good deal. Was able to use some expiring eBay bucks to bring the price down a bit more too. Hopefully will arrive this week.

Back