Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's shipping today so I should have it before the weekend. I think old Maul's robe will work fine for me especially with the wire in the hood. Also, the full lit and half lit old sabers are super straight so I might use them if the new one is wonky. Add my recon droids and he'll be complete. I'm freakin excited![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so. They should not be cracking the $200 mark let alone $250 :horror

Their product is too spotty...you never know what you're gonna get.:huh

With what's included with this one it's difficult to justify the asking price. Especially as an International collector.

Pretty awesome figure. The old saber looks better than the bent ones they sent. Robe is great.
c9bfa256c6a37cad53931c08d04d86cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The display stands were a missed opportunity, Sideshow was so hung up on polystone and the cost was too high for what you got for the line to take off.

That's a pretty sweet base. Much better than the generic black hexagons Sideshow uses now. Sideshow just sent me a random text for this figure but no offer or anything, just a link to the product page.

That's a pretty sweet base. Much better than the generic black hexagons Sideshow uses now. Sideshow just sent me a random text for this figure but no offer or anything, just a link to the product page.
Also got it. It's funny when they always send me texts for the stuff I have already purchased from them. :cuckoo:

Just got mine at the local hobby store, and I am mightily impressed!
A very simple (some might say bare-ones) figure in terms of extras and gear, but fantastically executed.

The head sculpt looks brilliant, the fabric and cut of the outfit are fantastic, the body works great, and what little accessories there are -extra hands, lightsaber, belt- are excellent.
I have to say I find this to be one of Sideshow's best figures, if not the best figure of theirs I have. Just standing there with his double lightsaber (I like the new one a lot better than the old one) he looks amazing.
Very happy I got it.

Just caved in and ordered this guy. Love Maul too much to not do it. Plus I got a few $25 codes from putting in 5 Rogue One pre-orders. I'm gonna have a lottt of import fees to pay this year.

Back