Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you've got like 14K followers :thud:

My nephew freaked when he saw you shared my pic. Lol :lol

Didn't know it was you :) Currently working on another diorama, Dagobah "Found someone you have" scene (in SW dio section up top here)

My medicos Maul body also broke to pieces. Poor quality. I had to replace the body. The new SS Maul is fantastic. I wish it had more extras(including the robe), but would highly recommend it if anyone is on the fence.

Been on the fence for a long time... only thing stopping me is wondering if HT will announce one sometime in the near future :/

How is the body? I have an older sideshow clone and he's super loose. Have only bought HT since.

What do you guys consider a reasonable price for Maul?

Been on the fence for a long time... only thing stopping me is wondering if HT will announce one sometime in the near future :/

How is the body? I have an older sideshow clone and he's super loose. Have only bought HT since.

The body on mine is pretty good, the leg joints are little loose but he stands on his own so no big deal. I was able to scoop mine up used for $160 non exclusive version. But I'd say a reasonable price would be $150 to $180. NIB being the upper end of that price range.

He is a very nice figure, best I've ever seen Sideshow put out. For some reason they just lost their damn minds on the price point. They should never have listed him for more that $200 tops. $240 was just asinine.

Now if they included the cloak, a few scout droids and the saber broke in half and a nice diorama stand then maybe $240.

I'd say just get this. It's definitely worth it IMO. Best figure I've seen from SS. I like it better than any of my hot toys.

The joints are a bit loose but it's not a big deal as he can maintain poses anyway.

Dude, you've got like 14K followers :thud:

My nephew freaked when he saw you shared my pic. Lol :lol

Didn't know it was you :) Currently working on another diorama, Dagobah "Found someone you have" scene (in SW dio section up top here)
14.7K :lecture :lol

Ah that's pretty sweet :) I like that people get joy out of seeing their photos there :) The page is designed to support and encourage the toy photography community :duff:

I'll check that out now, if its anything like your Avengers dio it's gonna be fantastic :hi5:

I think the sculpting and paint work on the eyes is just incredible, more lifelike than Hot Toys IMO!
The skin texturing is not as great as HT but he still has a life like realism to him.

I think this figure is excellent, just seems a little underscaled next to other figures (height isn't the issue) which I cannot get past. I do understand that he is not supposed to be tall.

I think this figure is excellent, just seems a little underscaled next to other figures (height isn't the issue) which I cannot get past. I do understand that he is not supposed to be tall.
Isn't that a little contradictory? Its because he's not tall that he is smaller, his height is accurate :dunno

14.7K :lecture :lol

Ah that's pretty sweet :) I like that people get joy out of seeing their photos there :) The page is designed to support and encourage the toy photography community :duff:

I'll check that out now, if its anything like your Avengers dio it's gonna be fantastic :hi5:

Hey Braniac, what’s this page? Would love to check it out.

Anyone know a place selling this guy for a reasonable price? He's in stock for 240 but I don't think he warrants that. If I can find him for 160-200 like a lot of you have, I'd pick him up for sure.

I got a second hand one on eBay sometime back. It was $180 shipped I think. That seems to be the best place to look if you don’t mind a used figure. Just set up phone alerts, be patient but easy to purchase if a good deal pops up.

Isn't that a little contradictory? Its because he's not tall that he is smaller, his height is accurate :dunno

I am sorry for vagueness. I meant that I understand Ray Park (5'10") isn't a giant and so didn't expect figure to be tall, but he looks out of scale (head is tiny for example) next to other figures in my collection, so much that it is hard for me to display him with them. Adam Driver is listed as 6'2" and his Kylo Ren is way bigger (height and thickness) than Maul.

Maul looks great alone.

For a dynamic character like Maul, height shouldn’t be a problem.. and I didn’t leave him alone [emoji1]

134114895e330f7e268acef195f9294b.jpg

33859b16b3b00e5caa78938b36998b04.jpg

EXCELLENT DISPLAY and poses.

For those that are still doubting if SSC is still in the game, this figure is a very much "yes they are"...

MAUL-16.jpg

Back