Sideshow Collectibles TIE Pilot - Rogue One Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that too. I wonder if it's on a different body or if they padded it like some of the boardies did with the OT one.

Yes I got that email this morning as well. Another one to look forward to!

first time seeing the sideshow rogue one tie pilot , was going to grab the anh one but think I actually prefer this new one with the added detail to the figure

I will wait for the Hot Toys Battlefront II Inferno Squad version! :wink1:

Given that HT has done Battlefront figures before, I'm pretty sure we're getting one but this, the ANH and that BFII all lined up would make a sweet display.

tumblr_inline_o6ptck9daR1r1jtxd_500.gif

For anyone interested here's a review from you tube posted yesterday.

Thanks for posting the review!

This looks amazing! Love the differences between this and the first SSC ANH TIE Pilot, they would look great displayed side by side.
I noticed the E-11 blaster doesn't have the extra flashlight bit that all the Rogue One E-11s had. Not a problem for me, I dislike the flashlight because it makes it look too much like a modern gun.
I took some screen shots of it:
Sideshow Rogue One TIE Pilot 001.jpg
Sideshow Rogue One TIE Pilot 002.jpg
Sideshow Rogue One TIE Pilot 003.jpg
Sideshow Rogue One TIE Pilot 004.jpg
Sideshow Rogue One TIE Pilot 005.jpg

I'd buy one but it's just not in my budget at the moment.

After this review I decided to use my $50 code on this and then split the rest into two payments, very excited to get this. I think posed with the First Tie Pilot and the Imperial Ground Crew it'll look fantastic!

It finally shipped today so I'll be getting it next week. He'll go nicely with my Imperial troops and X-Wing Luke.

Huh. I ordered this yesterday with the $50 coupon. I wonder if it'll ship out Monday? I'm actually really excited to get this and put it next to the original TFP.

Back