Sideshow Collectibles TIE Pilot - Rogue One Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I POed this with Vader. Screw it I like him and Vader, that's how I based my decision I guess.

I'll start a little Pilot shelf. I think the SS pix look pretty good myself dark or not. Pix are for selling and it worked in me lol he looks great and non-static. For me the helmet it badass looking and the whole piece is cool.

Re: Sideshow Collectibles TIE Pilot - Rogue One - (Vader's Wingman?)

She is at the end, isn't she...?

The end of what? The trailer?

In the pics seen online for a while now, she's in an "Imperial Ground Crew" outfit (RO variant of Imperial Gunner with similar helmet) that has the Neutron Dance/Pointer Sisters flouro wands in the back pack to guide in ships.

The end of what? The trailer?

In the pics seen online for a while now, she's in an "Imperial Ground Crew" outfit (RO variant of Imperial Gunner with similar helmet) that has the Neutron Dance/Pointer Sisters flouro wands in the back pack to guide in ships.

Oh, that's what I thought was the TIE pilot outfit.

You guys really do ruin the movie for yourselves investing so much time on learning about the trailer bits and background info.

Oh, that's what I thought was the TIE pilot outfit.

You guys really do ruin the movie for yourselves investing so much time on learning about the trailer bits and background info.

You mean because I know what an OT TIE Pilot outfit looks like?

And how does that ruin the movie for me? I'm not following your logic.

I think therein lies the problem.

The guy who wants the perfect-perfect Leia dress and has "desire for perfection" in his sig calls out someone as Mr. OCD Star Wars.

Yup, I think we found the problem.:lol

The trailer looked like Crouching Tiger Hidden Death Star Plans.

:rotfl

He looked good to me at NYCC but I still really just want the helmet :lol

14717413_203471540078372_5827588360822063104_n.jpg

Interesting...side by side pics if seen they don't look right with other figs. Not Chewie tall but not on par.

EF you have Pilot and Driver pics with Storm trooper?

I have the SSC tie and AT-AT pilots mixed in with the other troops. They're a hair taller but still look fine with each other on display to me!

Probably will pick this up once I see some in hand pics. At least SS got to do something 1/6 from Rogue One. I was thinking Hot Toys would of done this but makes sense since SS has molds from there newest just released version just a bit tweaked.

Probably will pick this up once I see some in hand pics. At least SS got to do something 1/6 from Rogue One. I was thinking Hot Toys would of done this but makes sense since SS has molds from there newest just released version just a bit tweaked.

Honestly surprised they haven't exited the 1:6 line completely.

Back