Sideshow Collectibles TIE Pilot - Rogue One Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Collectibles TIE Pilot - Rogue One - (Vader's Wingman?)

:lol Things look better in the dark.

tumblr_inline_oc65k0PD3D1rwuqdm_500.gif

Nice surprise! Gotta have this one :blissy

There's nothing in the SSC pics that calls it a wingman, so I guess it's just "TIE pilot - Rogue One."

I'll stick with the OT TIE Pilot. If HT will make a truly OT one then I might bite, otherwise I have no interest in collecting R1 stuff.

:lecture

Unless it's 1977-1983 I don't consider it to be genuine Star Wars, but a fanciful money grabbing afterthought.

If HT want to grab my money, it's with the OT.

Saying that, the RO Vader is a possibility...

The only possibility for me regarding the RO Vader from HT is his gloves :yess: :naughty

The stress of the fight to get the gloves might be just too much to handle. :lol

I'm tempted to buy the whole thing and have two nice Vaders, plus the not-so-nice SS ROTJ which I've banished to the second display room. :mad:

I thought about that too: buy the RO Vader, strip him of the gloved hands, and resell him with ANH ones.

Ordered this one, but a bit annoyed it has a NRD on it, didn't say that anywhere on the main page for the product, but my card was just billed and I got the email from SC.

Ordered this one, but a bit annoyed it has a NRD on it, didn't say that anywhere on the main page for the product, but my card was just billed and I got the email from SC.

It states the NRD AFTER you add it to your cart before you check out. Kinda shady but it's what things have become.....

Looks way better than the previous release imo. The body doesn't appear to be like a Barbie doll compared to the previous one. Will probably get this one.

Don't get why the RO Tie Pilot would have a leather flight suit when the "later" films would have fabric. Not saying it doesn't look good, but just an odd choice given the ANH pilots would only be a few months or so later than this iteration.

And I'll happily stick with my Tie Pilot, but I'm at least happy to see this is not a straight rerelease, but I'm sure that's coming in less than a year.

missed that on checkout, that's what happens on tiny devices. But I do think it was kind of shady not to state it right up front. Buying it anyway, but disappointing that now I have to double check all my Sc purchases for this.

August... of 2017? It's just a reissue with a new jumpsuit and an extra paint app on the helmet.:dunno:slap

However, do love this pic...

star-wars-rogue-one-imperial-tie-fighter-pilot-sixth-scale-100416-13.jpg

Don't get why the RO Tie Pilot would have a leather flight suit when the "later" films would have fabric.

Strange too, because Erso is wearing a fabric flight suit in the trailer, not a fancy disco-leather flight suit. Me thinks this is BS from SS.

The stress of the fight to get the gloves might be just too much to handle. :lol

I'm tempted to buy the whole thing and have two nice Vaders, plus the not-so-nice SS ROTJ which I've banished to the second display room. :mad:

Are you talking about the sideshow deluxe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange too, because Erso is wearing a fabric flight suit in the trailer, not a fancy disco-leather flight suit. Me thinks this is BS from SS.

She's not in a TIE pilot outfit though.

If they were going to change the undersuit, they should have went with one like the HT FO Tie Pilot's used.

Yes. He's been banished.

I padded his arms and legs to improve the fit of the suit, and put the Anakin head on to give him character. But it's just an awkward looking figure.

Yeah I've tweaked and padded mine as well, but no matter what I do it's just an incredibly hard figure to pose and make look good.

Back