Sideshow Collectibles The Mandalorian The Child Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
97EE83CD-2793-48AF-B5B0-FA6C073F8EB7.jpeg AD302A1C-6801-4DD5-BE56-1B9A23D5D1B4.jpeg EB57420B-A270-42FF-8738-6AB40E7EC0B9.jpeg 87AF0CE7-7D8D-486C-BD07-AAB1C4F0F065.jpeg D0CEA7DD-2C2E-4B7F-977E-A157E92F1349.jpeg F6126E16-B7A1-4AB8-8A32-C9486D2BF295.jpeg
2E6C6146-9914-49E2-AB33-FE39945EC9AB.jpeg 0C2903DA-ADD7-4379-B519-74F8537F8D03.jpeg D392486C-FD84-42BC-81E2-DD3303507D9E.jpeg
503692D7-8A8E-4FE1-BFAC-A45A6E8DF023.jpeg 26918148-A75C-4018-8A70-D9AA17F541E8.jpeg

Product Description

?I would like to see the baby.?

Presenting The Child Life-Size Figure, created in partnership between Sideshow and Legacy Effects to bring you the galaxy?s most sought-after bounty.

Fondly referred to by fans as ?Baby Yoda?, the mysterious being known as The Child has quickly become the breakout fan-favorite of Star Wars?: The Mandalorian on Disney+. Now eager collectors can become a clan of two and bring home the asset as an incredible 1:1 scale Star Wars collectible, no tracking fob needed.

The Child Life-Size Figure measures 16.5 inches tall, standing on a simple black podium base that lets this adorable alien steal all of the focus- along with the Mandalorian?s ship parts. Inspired by its unique onscreen appearance, this mixed media statue features a tan fabric coat swaddling The Child as it gazes up with charming wide eyes, hiding the silver shift knob from the Razor Crest in its right hand.

Every inch of this incredibly lifelike figure has been meticulously detailed to recreate everything that Star Wars fans love about the young alien, from the fuzz on its wrinkled head to its irresistible pout, all the way down to its tiny, toddling feet. Fans looking to bring home The Mandalorian collectibles need look no further- bounty hunting is a complicated profession but collecting the galaxy?s cutest alien has never been easier!

Secure the asset for your Star Wars figures collection and bring home The Child Life-Size Figure today.

Product Features

16.5 inches (41.91cm)
From The Mandalorian
Standing on a simple black podium base
Mixed media statue features a tan fabric coat
Holding the silver shift knob from the Razor Crest in its right hand

Just one question. Where can you buy Sideshow stuff in Europe?

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/

I ordered the 1/6 Lando Skiff figure from them. Price wasn't too bad considering - for that particular figure they deducted 10 GBP for paying a 10% deposit, maybe because they expect customers to cancel Sideshow figures as soon production photos emerge. :lol

They give you reward points so my purchase of Jabba helped towards Lando, which is quite fitting.

The Child isn't cheap though: 355 GBP.

I ordered the 1/6 Lando Skiff figure from them. Price wasn't too bad considering - for that particular figure they deducted 10 GBP for paying a 10% deposit, maybe because they expect customers to cancel Sideshow figures as soon production photos emerge. :lol

They give you reward points so my purchase of Jabba helped towards Lando, which is quite fitting.

Buying from sideshow, plus shipping plus customs is going to be like ?360+ GBP so not far off.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Hot Toys. I want something that's pose-able.

The Hot Toys version is probably gonna be revealed tomorrow, but won't go up for PO until Monday so Sideshow can get some more people with their admittedly dope looking statue.

The HT version would be what -- 2.8 inches tall? Smaller than their little Yoda (which is overscaled). He's going to come with a stick shift, a frog to eat, his floating crib and what else to justify $200?

At 1/6th, he really is just an accessory at best to go with another Mando. But he alone will send that Mando's sales thru the roof.

Waits a month for Hot Toys inevitable announcement of this as well....

Done.. already :O

The adorable Child with big ears and large eyes is expected to arrive, joining Hot Toys as the incredibly accurate life-size collectible, quarter & one sixth scale collectible and brand new Cosbaby figures that will capture the hearts of many! Stay tuned to our upcoming announcements for the acclaimed line-up inspired by The Mandalorian, Star Wars first live-action series.

#HotToys #StarWars #TheMandalorian #LifeSize #TheChild

:lecture

The adorable Child with big ears and large eyes is expected to arrive, joining Hot Toys as the incredibly accurate life-size collectible, quarter & one sixth scale collectible

1/6 is what I want.

No other scale is as satisfying. Life size Baby Groot seemed a good idea at the time, but now he's just something that doesn't belong anywhere in the collection.

I really like this tbh! I?m sold on it!
But I kinda wanna hold out and see what the Hot Toys offering is like. When do you think it?ll be revealed?

Sorry to break it to you. Uk is not in Europe anymore.

Back