Sideshow Collectibles The Mandalorian The Child Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you reckon Sideshow will hit their deadline on this one?

I'm surprised at how many companies have missed the boat on merch for "The Child".
Curious to see what this little one comes with in 1/6th.

I'm surprised at how many companies have missed the boat on merch for "The Child".
Curious to see what this little one comes with in 1/6th.

I think they enforced an embargo on baby Yoda merch to keep the design under wraps up until the show premiered.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/

I ordered the 1/6 Lando Skiff figure from them. Price wasn't too bad considering - for that particular figure they deducted 10 GBP for paying a 10% deposit, maybe because they expect customers to cancel Sideshow figures as soon production photos emerge. :lol

They give you reward points so my purchase of Jabba helped towards Lando, which is quite fitting.

The Child isn't cheap though: 355 GBP.

Good man, cheers! I'll wait and see what Hot Toys serves up first, but nice to see there are UK options out there for this and other Sideshow figures.

1/6 Mandolorian Deluxe with Beskar Armor and The Child with floating crib.....TAKE MY MONEY NOW HOT TOYS!!!!! =)

I'm really surprised people are not making more noise about this one! I think it looks outstanding!
I really hope they nail the landing with the final piece!

I'm really surprised people are not making more noise about this one! I think it looks outstanding!

Think there's plenty of interest in statue thread and also just comments online - even "non collectors" are interested. For myself, waiting on HT and not sure I want a fig/statue where I can't articulate.

I mean, I have a decent number of Iron Studios pieces but IS seems to have a lot of movement in their sculpts. Kinda on the fence about the SS piece. I'd rather have a statue with Mando and baby like some of the PR art. 'Coz I can't have everything $$$$$

So, waiting on HT. And maybe any SDCC reveals! Just wish HT would release some pics.

This is the third thread that I've seen in this forum/site about it so I'd say there are plenty of people talking about it. I already pre-ordered it the night it went live.

I've been slowly getting more into statue collecting, so that aspect doesn't really bother me. And he doesn't really do much on the show anyway beyond reach out for things occasionally and waddle around. So I can't imagine wanting to put him in a ton of different poses, other than maybe a Force one.

I've been slowly getting more into statue collecting, so that aspect doesn't really bother me. And he doesn't really do much on the show anyway beyond reach out for things occasionally and waddle around. So I can't imagine wanting to put him in a ton of different poses, other than maybe a Force one.

I don't even re-pose the figs I have that often - hafta feel inspired.:lol

But, am curious to see what HT will do. That said, did notice a comment from SS answering someone - and we all know this - that SS will make a set number, and that's it.

To add to the angst, who knows what Season 2 will bring.:panic: Too bad the plushy versions aren't out to clutch while u try to decide.:cool:

Back