Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to watch for MORT around 11 EST in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade. Truman Marching Band should be in front of cameras around 11 EST. I will have MORT on my headband,.

Don't forget to watch for MORT around 11 EST in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade. Truman Marching Band should be in front of cameras around 11 EST. I will have MORT on my headband,.

Don't get that parade here (Philadelphia), besides which I'll be in the car on the way to the in-laws. Can you tape it and get it on YouTube, or at least get a screenshot of it?

The band did not get enough passes for parade. I was on the side with Mort. Pics in the Mort picture thread later

Maybe? I gave my number for them to call me but haven't heard. I'm still not going to worry. I'll give it another week or two. Just hoping before Christmas things arrive so they can go under zee tree.

I still haven't received my email contest mort plushie win but last I heard was to wait till early December before getting in touch with SSC.

I'm still waiting on my Punisher vs Daredevil diorama contest win.

I'll wait until the first week of December before contacting SS.

Must...be...patient! :gah:

Received my Hot Toys Batman chat win on Tuesday! Thanks Sideshow!

To the rest of the people waiting: keep the faith! :impatient:

Got a response after responding to their email on how I would like to be charged for shipping. I was told 4-6 weeks for shipping. Knowing my luck, it will take at least 4 weeks and the tree will be bare. The wins = mostly our pressies this year. :p

And it would have been awesome to display santa yoda for the holidays.

Guess I'll just have to pray big and hope it doesn't take that long. It doesn't usually so I have high hopes.

Anyone else get a response?

Last edited:
Back