Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rollingtumbleweed.gif

Driiiiiifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds...

My friend Rusty couldn't stand the wait so she emailed SSC re: her chat win. She won right before I did on the 31st. Or right after... whichever. Haven't heard from her that she heard from them, but will tell her to post if she does... for those feeling anxious. Technically if you didn't hear by the 14th you were supposed to email.

Tumbleweed? I don't think a day has gone by since Spook started that there hasn't been at least one post.

Also, Going back to get the post from Alex to drop her a line. I know that I'm in the "exceptions", but I'll make sure to mention that. I hope she won't be too angry.

:slap That was regarding the waiting for "callbacks." :lol

Since I was reminded, and because I really really want that Holiday Yoda, I went ahead and emailed Alex about this to see what's up. Below is a repost of the contact information, etc:

SPOOKTACULAR CONTEST INFOWith some exceptions, most contest winners will be hearing from me by next week regarding their prizes won on site and through chat. If you don't receive an email by Monday, November 14th, please send an email to [email protected] with your name and contest in which you won, so that I can look into your prize.

The folks that are in the 'exceptions' camp are those that have won through our facebook/twitter contests, some of the chat giveaways and the Sideshow Freaks board giveaways.

Thanks for your patience. :)

-SideshowAlex

Hellboy print came in the mail today and it is so awesome! Can't wait to get that bad boy framed and on display! :rock
I can't thank you enough Lance, you are far too generous my friend! :)

In more good news I just got an email from Sideshow for the Decorating contest, looks like I won a Chalice of Kali Prop Replica!
Very cool! :yess:

You suck! :mad:
Wanna trade it? :lol

Well, I haven't heard anything specifically from Sideshow about my chat win on the 31st, but I did get an email from my debit card that it had been charged from Sideshow, so I am assuming it is the shipping charges for the Batman I won. :peace

All I got was an email saying that they are charging my card soon for the Santa Yoda I won in chat.

I still don't know how I won it... :dunno

CONTEST UPDATE

Hi all! I just wanted to give y'all a tiny update regarding some prizes won during Spooktacular. If you won a prize in the October 31st, 2011 chat you will NOT be receiving an email notification regarding your prize. Those prize winners specifically will have their cards charged on file for the shipping cost of their prize (either a flat shipping charge if it was specified or full shipping charge) and their prize will ship out shortly after. If you are an October 31st chat winner and still have not been charged, please do not worry at this time. If you find your prize hasn't shipped to you by December 12th, 2011, please do send an email to [email protected] and I can look into it further.

Thanks for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

LaMelnik I think it was since you were helping people with Doors. Things were moving pretty fast though...

My only question is: Was that the real mistress on Friday night of chat?

That got asked of SSC on Monday and we were told yes, that was the real Mistress :)

Got a UPS shipping notice from Sideshow for what I'm assuming was my chat win. Should get it next week. :yess:

Thanks Alex/SSC!

CONTEST UPDATE

Hi all! I just wanted to give y'all a tiny update regarding some prizes won during Spooktacular. If you won a prize in the October 31st, 2011 chat you will NOT be receiving an email notification regarding your prize. Those prize winners specifically will have their cards charged on file for the shipping cost of their prize (either a flat shipping charge if it was specified or full shipping charge) and their prize will ship out shortly after. If you are an October 31st chat winner and still have not been charged, please do not worry at this time. If you find your prize hasn't shipped to you by December 12th, 2011, please do send an email to [email protected] and I can look into it further.

Thanks for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

What about October 28th chat wins? :monkey1 :monkey3

Yay! I got an email back from Alex confirming I am a Holiday Yoda winner! No more worrying for me. Won't be getting a shipment email though, but I'm still happy. Just wanted that little bugger, and he is my only win for Spook 2011.

:D

Back